Fictional Website Design

Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Dec 20, 2012
Messages
128
Reaction score
46
Ok, I designed a fictional website, just to build up my portfolio. The mobile version isn't done, but I posted of preview. I probably won't update the images, just wanted to show what I've done so far. I only did a register page. I plan on doing the forum design and contact list. Also, it won't be coded because I'm lazy. :)

Wafuz - Fictional Website Design - RaGEZONE Forums


Wafuz - Fictional Website Design - RaGEZONE Forums


Wafuz - Fictional Website Design - RaGEZONE Forums


Wafuz - Fictional Website Design - RaGEZONE Forums


Wafuz - Fictional Website Design - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
Thanks, guys. I said I wouldn't update the images, but I did anyway. I finished the mobile version just to complete the post.
 
As you know, I really like your designs you've caught the grasp of web 2.0 really well, however, I think to give the site a little more spark is to incorporate better fonts. I think your designs will improve 100% more if you fiddle with fonts a bit.

Good luck mate.
 
its an Online Game a Private server of Tales of Pirates Private server i just want a simple same what you did on the fiction but a Gaming website with this things News,Donation,Register,Vote,Mall,Forum,Ranking if you want to see what i'm talking about look at this websites:
http://top2.igg.com/,Undead Pirates Online and this so that you can have an idea on what i'm talking about Allstar Pirates Online
 
Clear and functional but in mine opinion - too sad. Try to make something special with font, bold it or something.
Everything is ok, but the login panel is too empty.
 
powerBlazed (late reply): Gotcha. Thanks for the input. I think I really do need to get into better typefaces in my designs. I don't quite understand the "Too sad" part very well. Maybe because the colors are too brown?
 
Back