Fiesta Online - New Adventure Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reiji , Lecture yourself , talking about real life when you're an old otaku. You just GGed your life man.
You quoted Chris and talked to me ... rofl?

What I love is that all the threads you post on always turn into more of a battle against retards. What I love is that you call me a man, thank you for that and I love you. Highly unlikely a 17 year old would move to Korea just for fiesta development (Y)

It was a thread packed with retards anyway, I just thought I'd add more to the pot :)
And thanks your #4 on my I love Reiji Siggy xD
4 new loves in a day, not a bad days work lol
Oh and just so you know I am actually 23 and I do not develop fiesta, it's a new game you will see released in 2016 roughly, depends if we keep on track.
Why anyone would make a MMORPG that's like fiesta is beyond me xD
 
Aww, was hoping my last posts would've done it.

And want more active mods ? Suggest it to MentaL, I give each of you 2 days to get your infraction ban. Do you really have to be looked up after at this age?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back