• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Files + Tool etc thread.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where can I find all item ids?
I've unpacked the tr4.pkg but which txt is the one that contains Names of the items and their ids? Can't find ><

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to sql server . the server was no found or was not accessible" how to solve this prop​

• wich thread will help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can download it's say the file has been damged any one has a 2/02/2012 game client :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did that but when i did it it's say a ERROR so i change the file to a .zip and it said file broken and damged

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did that i USE HJSPLIT but when i combine ERRORRRRRR went up

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i didn't chnage but when i start to combine a ERROR cam up then chnage to RAR

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have any idea about sending an item for all the players at the same time?

Back