• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[FILM] Hall Pass

Reaction score
This is a Romance / Comedy - I am usually not into those movies , but this one was funny. So funny that I actually laughed.

Actors : Owen Wilson , Jason Sudeikis , Christina Applegate Rating 5,9

Rick and Fred, two husbands who are having difficulty in their marriages, are given a Hall Pass by their wives: for one week, they can do whatever they want.

They actually had pretty decent funny moments. No idea why they rated it 5,9 only on IMDB

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I always love to watch comedy movies and here I found according to my interest. Full of fun and I like it. I feel it more romantic as well as funny one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Super funny, the bathroom scene was the best.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The ratings are about opinions. A rating is actually complete shenanigans... since everyone sees the movie differently. Gonna watch this movie next week.

Back