• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Final MU Season 10 Ep 3 | Not Pay2Win !|10RR | 200 x | 40 % | OPEN 2.12 14:00 GMT+2

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GL character have skills in shop ? Because I play in many new servers from igcn season10 and I dont see any damn skill drop from mobs for GL character and I ask to know if they will be in shop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GL character have skills in shop ? Because I play in many new servers from igcn season10 and I dont see any damn skill drop from mobs for GL character and I ask to know if they will be in shop

few will be on shop
and the most powerfull skills need to found.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i thing , adm need add skill in shop game , and drop zen hight for server my Group have 5k members , and we will post your server in my Group ..........

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i thing , adm need add skill in shop game , and drop zen hight for server my Group have 5k members , and we will post your server in my Group ..........
skills are on shop
not all of them but good skills for traning

also zen is good
for map
(Zen System)

Good Luck
2hour and 15 min for Open !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I liked,The site also looks very invested ..I join and bring a few friends with me
I liked,The site also looks very invested ..I join and bring a few friends with me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you need the settings from the web witch are compatible with igcn DB to work exchange credits into wcoins ? :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
New Credit Event !

JhchJLK - Final MU Season 10 Ep 3 | Not Pay2Win !|10RR   | 200 x | 40 % | OPEN 2.12 14:00 GMT+2 - RaGEZONE Forums

pbZ3Yo6 - Final MU Season 10 Ep 3 | Not Pay2Win !|10RR   | 200 x | 40 % | OPEN 2.12 14:00 GMT+2 - RaGEZONE Forums

l00PtpK - Final MU Season 10 Ep 3 | Not Pay2Win !|10RR   | 200 x | 40 % | OPEN 2.12 14:00 GMT+2 - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
half of the screen is dead i tried all the resolutions cant fix it. Any advice?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ADM , pls fix time delay Dark elf for quest 3 , pls delay 5 or 10 min ............tks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well so far you said max reset is 10 but right now there are 14 players with 11 resets. Not such a big deal, I admit. But after advertising this server as NOT pay2win, and defending that claim every time someone challenged it, today you opened the donations. And the shop still has FO items available. The support is awful, I have tickets open on 2 different characters since more than 24 hours ago with no reply. And finally the game is bugged as all hell: I got expired items in an event; there are so many mobs on some spots (i.e. Aida2) that you cant even see your party mates, I mean literally can't see them, they only appear on mini map; PvP balance is a total mess; wCoin exchange doesn't work - I tried to exchange a few credits to get a small wing and they all vanished.
Overall, another poorly planned and executed server that will probably not last more than a month or two and the worst thing is the lie about not being pay2win. (yesterday there were 100+ players, right now there are about 50)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Keep point . Rf kill all char 1 hit with noob items .:)). Sv for arf

Back