• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Finally a WORKING 4294967295 units fix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tested and working on my server. I removed the protection from Session.php(It slows down the server quite a bit.)

Just wget -O GameEngine/Battle.php for linux
Windows - Open , press ctrl + S and save it as Battle.php to GameEngine folder.

It works by fixing the casualties being higher than actual units in battle which is caused by population ...

Now you can also remove the last few lines of Session.php that do mysql queries ALL the time.

Have fun and happy farming!

Doubling units fix here!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, thanks for your release. But please make the link like this feral.tk/Battle.txt so we can see the code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, thanks for your release. But please make the link like this feral.tk/Battle.txt so we can see the code.

I'm sorry, the link was that all along ... I just failed at writing it here :(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
its work at 100%? and its fix calculate battle if players make more then one attack in one second?

i had this file yet...all how in your.I don't think what you fix somethink

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its work at 100%? and its fix calculate battle if players make more then one attack in one second?

i had this file yet...all how in your.I don't think what you fix somethink

I test everything attack-related I fix with an app that sends more than 20 attacks in second. I'm _PRETTY_ sure all the units return, you get all resources and everything is calculated properly.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok look this :
FeraL - Finally a WORKING 4294967295 units fix! - RaGEZONE Forums

What i send first in rally point-its first in repports //First bug.

now look first report

yes,all ok.
But after this attack i send 11 units
look what they made

they copy power of first attack,for example: if i send first attack with catas and other with out-they crush and bounty how and first attack.
Conclusion:
You don't fix anythink,only change coding.

P.S. its Nature troops,i change Gpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back