Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Finally my bands songs are now published!! looking for people to assist promotion

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dan, try making a group on Facebook, upload some videos to YouTube, either a music video, or just lyrics showing, with music playing. Try everything you can to get popular.

Reaction score
Has anyone ever made anything for your band?
Graphic wise?
I'm sure members from the code section could fix your music page up to add a professionally look to it and there are a lot of gfx artist here, so have you received any support from the forum members yet?
I'm trying to learn how to make music pages like this myspace instead of just ripping peoples codes.
http://www.myspace.com/ahopeforhome

I designed everything.. So whats wrong with our myspace?

Reaction score
Has anyone ever made anything for your band?
Graphic wise?
I'm sure members from the code section could fix your music page up to add a professionally look to it and there are a lot of gfx artist here, so have you received any support from the forum members yet?
I'm trying to learn how to make music pages like this myspace instead of just ripping peoples codes.
http://www.myspace.com/ahopeforhome

I honestly don't see anything wrong with it...

Don't you mean Bizzarro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh come on now guys >.> at least use a better font and make the picture at the top bigger.
Unless you really don't care about getting marketed or anything and just care about the music then I guess its ok.

Resurrected
Reaction score
sorry bout the bump but salems lot is now one of my favroute songs
GO SUCCUBI

S

Steezbanhammer

Anonymous has therefore decided that your organization should be destroyed. For the good of your followers, for the good of mankind--for the laughs--we shall expel you from the Internet!

Knowledge is free.
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.

We are Anonymous! We cannot be destroyed.

Crap Music

Back