Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Find a Color Code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey all ! Some 1 Please help me ! i just want to make a runnable with GameMaster Color " green ". i want to make this green exactly the same as the messages like " Recording Started " or " Record has been saved ..... " so i jsut want to find the color code of it, and i can code it into the runnable.

Thanks for Wasting your time for me !

Devil.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol you didnt understand me....

i want EXACTLY THE SAME Green color as the messages like " Recording Started " or "cannot start vote "

hmm and i wont use that patcher...

i like ASM more.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
omg you didnt understand me again xD .... i want the color code of the " Recording Started " message.... i know hwo to color Admins / Devs. JUST WANT THE COLOR CODE

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Maybe you're not understand that you NEED to search it up. I already provided you a link with a Hex color code list that Gunz supports. No one's going to look into all the green color's deeply and tell you the code. You should at least make an effort to match it yourself.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe you're not understand that you NEED to search it up. I already provided you a link with a Hex color code list that Gunz supports. No one's going to look into all the green color's deeply and tell you the code. You should at least make an effort to match it yourself.

i dun want you to look it up.. just wanted an ASM line where i can find... im not dumb i can find colors in Hex... i just want to look the same up in Ollydbg...

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hey all ! Some 1 Please help me ! i just want to make a runnable with GameMaster Color " green ". i want to make this green exactly the same as the messages like " Recording Started " or " Record has been saved ..... " so i jsut want to find the color code of it, and i can code it into the runnable.

Thanks for Wasting your time for me !

Devil.

You made it seem like you wanted someone to give you the exact code. Post it in a right way then.

Upvote 0
(。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
^0 = 80 80 80 FF (grey)
^1 = 00 00 FF FF (red)
^2 = 00 FF 00 FF (green)
^3 = FF 00 00 FF (blue)
^4 = 00 FF FF FF (yellow)
^5 = 00 00 80 FF (dark red)
^6 = 00 80 00 FF (dark green)
^7 = 80 00 00 FF (dark blue)
^8 = 00 80 80 FF (dark yellow)
^9 = FF FF FF FF (white)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
^2 Green = The " Recording Started" Message Green ?

Heres What i really need :

danika123 - Find a Color Code - RaGEZONE Forums

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It was just a matter of reading.

If you're still uncertain:

danika123 - Find a Color Code - RaGEZONE Forums
I have alredY found it thanks... But when i asm iT i log in it works
But when i type in lobby my name is wHite ( normal) xD any guess why it iS bugged?
[

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back