Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

/find command [1.5]

Reaction score
okey :) 1 second

c:\Users\Sahar\Desktop\Source\Source_Code\Stable\Gunz\ZModule_Movable.cpp(198): error C2084: function 'void ZModule_Movable::UpdateGravity(float)' already has a body
c:\Users\Sahar\Desktop\Source\Source_Code\Stable\Gunz\ZGameClient.cpp(765): error C2084: function 'void ZGameClient::OnStageEnterBattle(const MUID &,MCmdEnterBattleParam)' already has a body

help plz ?

I think it means, that you added new functions, when it should be edited !

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I agree with both of you. But you'll also have to agree with me on the fact that the average attitude on this forum is awful and that does not exclude this thread.

I admit that the code OP posted is wrong and so was his reaction to the constructive criticism that was posted. But whoever posted the constructive criticism made the very same mistake and didn't respond properly either. If someone doesn't want to take your critisim then you just leave him be and he'll never, ever take a step forward in programming. That's his problem and not yours. You should definitely not keep pushing your arguments as it's a waste of time and only provokes this kind of fights. That's why I told all of them to keep the ego's down, OP for not being able to handle criticism and whoever posted criticism for not accepting that OP can't handle it and therefore feeling the need to push their criticism.

Oh my, there still are sane people in this forum?

I have a feeling that there's a language barrier here keeping Tannous from understanding what people are trying to tell him completely. If that's not it, then I don't know.

Reaction score
Oh my, there still are sane people in this forum?

I have a feeling that there's a language barrier here keeping Tannous from understanding what people are trying to tell him completely. If that's not it, then I don't know.

With this comment, u even make the forum more ((un saned))..
Read the previous comments, you will understand that i've noticed my mistakes, hope you even look before talking, just don't try to fight people !

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
and the point of this is ?
char* TargetName = argv[1];
ZPostWhere(const_cast<char*>(TargetName));
nice type conversions(entirely not needed)
ZPostWhere(argv[1]);

and p.s saned is not a word

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ZPostWhere(argv[1]);

You're one to talk. I could easily dig up 100+ posts of you speaking trash english, steven.

Tannous, update the first post with improved code, will you?

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The const keyword in a function definition means that the parameter marked constant is guaranteed not to be changed (the compiler simply won't let you). That means that it takes a regular type as an argument and does not ever change it's value (which is entirely possible when you pass a pointer as they're not pass by value).

ZPostWhere(argv[1]);

Grammar, programming.

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The const keyword in a function definition means that the parameter marked constant is guaranteed not to be changed (the compiler simply won't let you). That means that it takes a regular type as an argument and does not ever change it's value (which is entirely possible when you pass a pointer as they're not pass by value).

Grammar, programming.

i was pointing out its entirely irrelevant, learn to read instead of trying to tell me what i already know mate.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i was pointing out its entirely irrelevant, learn to read instead of trying to tell me what i already know mate.

I was just pointing out it's pretty hypocritical coming from someone like you.

Also, there's a difference between knowing something and thinking to know something. You either take criticism and develop yourself or you just keep thinking that you know it and you'll never take any step forward.

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
and your clearly the best right ? stop being arrogant and grow up, get a life stop trolling around, I have learnt a lot.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
and your clearly the best right ?

Did I ever say I'm the best? Exactly, no, you're just making that up because you're the arrogant, stubborn and immature guy here that just doesn't know what else to say and feels publicly put to shame.

Hell yeah, I'm better than anyone currently involved in GunZ development. I've been doing much more advanced stuff over 3 years ago than whatever people are developing right now. But does that make me the best person to ever live? Nah, don't think so.

stop being arrogant and grow up, get a life stop trolling around,
I don't troll around in this thread at all. I do troll from time to time when the subject asks for it because hey, I can have a good laugh with people even while I'm trolling. Life isn't all about wining. Whenever the subject is serious then so am I.

About maturity... where to start, really. For once, stabbing one in the back is definitely not mature (and you've done it twice as far as I'm informed). Yeah, I feel I'm a better person than you because, for example, I don't backstab people I've worked with for years, if I have problems with someone I have an argument just like we're having right here. I don't just insult by saying you're arrogant with no examples or what so ever. Maturity all over the place!

I have learnt a lot.
Judging from your work at UGG over the last years I can tell you that I've seen a lot of things that you simply don't know about. So even if you have learned a lot you still have a long way to go. However, you don't take criticism like this and just continue doing whatever you think is right. That is exactly why Utopia lasted so long, I've been giving a shitload of security advice during that run and all you did was change packet id's and data. I discontinued because I was bored of GunZ and joined university but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to patch such a simple thing up to these days, not even if the creator is giving you advice. That's just plain stupid, even if you claim to have learned a lot.

Now that's the definition of arrogant projected right back at you. With arguments, because that's what mature people do. Here's also the definition of .

@OP
Sorry for ruining your thread.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did I ever say I'm the best? Exactly, no, you're just making that up because you're the arrogant, stubborn and immature guy here that just doesn't know what else to say and feels publicly put to shame.

Hell yeah, I'm better than anyone currently involved in GunZ development. I've been doing much more advanced stuff over 3 years ago than whatever people are developing right now. But does that make me the best person to ever live? Nah, don't think so.

I don't troll around in this thread at all. I do troll from time to time when the subject asks for it because hey, I can have a good laugh with people even while I'm trolling. Life isn't all about wining. Whenever the subject is serious then so am I.

About maturity... where to start, really. For once, stabbing one in the back is definitely not mature (and you've done it twice as far as I'm informed). Yeah, I feel I'm a better person than you because, for example, I don't backstab people I've worked with for years, if I have problems with someone I have an argument just like we're having right here. I don't just insult by saying you're arrogant with no examples or what so ever. Maturity all over the place!

Judging from your work at UGG over the last years I can tell you that I've seen a lot of things that you simply don't know about. So even if you have learned a lot you still have a long way to go. However, you don't take criticism like this and just continue doing whatever you think is right. That is exactly why Utopia lasted so long, I've been giving a shitload of security advice during that run and all you did was change packet id's and data. I discontinued because I was bored of GunZ and joined university but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to patch such a simple thing up to these days, not even if the creator is giving you advice. That's just plain stupid, even if you claim to have learned a lot.

Now that's the definition of arrogant projected right back at you. With arguments, because that's what mature people do. Here's also the definition of .

@OP
Sorry for ruining your thread.
As far as I can tell, you're not mature yourself either. You're participating in a ridicilous argument, which is immature by itself.

Praise the Sun!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As far as I can tell, you're not mature yourself either. You're participating in a ridicilous argument, which is immature by itself.

It's not ridiculous, he told me I'm immature and arrogant, I pointed out that I'm not by stating my opinion. It doesn't turn into a ridiculous argument unless he decides to reply with another accusing post. But in that case I wouldn't even bother to reply anyway. I've stated my opinion, he stated his, people can decide for themselves. Nothing immature about stating your opinion, it starts to be immature as soon as the argument turns into name-calling or repeating yourself infinitely because you have nothing left to say.

Retired. Don't PM.
Developer
Reaction score
I actually think Tannous is learning a lot really quickly by being critiqued - the main thing he's learning is that if you express your opinion online, there is someone that always thinks the opposite that you do.

And hell, if I can't give him programming advice, I'll give him life advice: this argument over your code is pointless and you can do whatever you want. Just be aware of the consequences of using code that is poorly made whether it be from a security or performance standpoint. That's all these people are trying to tell you. You're entitled to your opinion, but pay attention to facts - they are buried deep within arguments and can help you learn.

Reaction score
With this comment, u even make the forum more ((un saned))..
Read the previous comments, you will understand that i've noticed my mistakes, hope you even look before talking, just don't try to fight people !
lolwat. I didn't even say anything offensive. You seriously need to get better on your interpretation skills. I was actually trying to excuse you, dude. Whatever, I don't care.

Reaction score
lolwat. I didn't even say anything offensive. You seriously need to get better on your interpretation skills. I was actually trying to excuse you, dude. Whatever, I don't care.

Okay mate, i am sorry :): .. i know ya'll were trying to help me. I am the stupid.. and i have updated the main post

Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score
It's quite easy, and also unnecessary.
Why ? Because the follow command can be found in the zitem.mrs.. Open all xml file and find the follow command. Just add an extension or sub of follow command and add the /find command..

Correct me if I am wrong.

Reaction score
It's quite easy, and also unnecessary.
Why ? Because the follow command can be found in the zitem.mrs.. Open all xml file and find the follow command. Just add an extension or sub of follow command and add the /find command..

Correct me if I am wrong.

Hahaha, I'm NOT that much concerned about seeing it anyways :):
if this works too that's good. I said that before I don't care about gunz, all i'm ding is cuz i love programming and want to work more and more, and my working on Gunz is 1% of what i'm doing in life on programming :):
Oh yeah and by the way, about the "unnecessary", for me it is kinda, cuz i used to hardly find some locations of friends while i was playing gunz, and in that time, I really wantd to have such a command so yeah it is i think..
Thanks tho !

Back