[FIRST CUSTOM] BlueEggy Custom 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Jan 1, 2012
Messages
151
Reaction score
16
Hello, Ive just made my first custom so I thought, Why not release it? :)

I hope you like this!

CyberVibe - [FIRST CUSTOM] BlueEggy - RaGEZONE Forums

CATALOG_ITEMS
Code:
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `cost_snow`, `amount`) VALUES
(6329756, 24500, '6329756', 'myegg', 25, 0, 0, 1);

FURNITURE
Code:
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `is_arrow`, `foot_figure`) VALUES
(6329756, 'FuncEgg', 'myegg', 's', 1, 1, 0.3, '1', '0', '0', 6329756, '0', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', 1, '0', '0', '0');

FURNIDATA
Code:
["s","6329756","myegg","24500","0","1","1","","FuncEgg","First custom coded by Function!","","-1","-1"],

DOWNLOAD
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7q0cv8gqcfv5pn5

Like if u like :D
 
Well, I will acually be nice and give you some c+c,

the color contrast is off by alot, Try softer colors, because with the choosen colors, it losses the texture within the egg.
 
This is just like my first test custom, not hard to recolor at photoshop.
Click to see how mine looks.
 
it's not hard to use Hue / Saturation changes the color instantly looks like this would take about 20 seconds sorry dont like

2/10
 
coolstorybro.

I use paint to do like half of my customs because I hate using PS .. but even paint can give better results than this - this is seriously shoddy even for a first custom.

Also, you have the nerve to say Synstir's badges were rubbish HAHAHAHAHA...
That is all.
"exoh!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back