Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

First JD WEBSITE HERE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok as title says its a website,

PREVIEW

marocsafi123 - First JD WEBSITE HERE - RaGEZONE Forums

DOWNLOAD

CREDITS

ALL TO ME YEAHHH

This is first release here i think , i deserve thanks i think.:tongue::thumbup1::blush::laugh::eek:tt1:

Robb
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ranking table is a big task to undertake, you should get familar with the way the tomcat webapp for JD server works first.

Rip Akaruz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not a fan of the colours, they clash a bit :D Nice tho

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
not bad...
ghmmmm...
Thinking about to join here :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
nice release. I don't think the colours work well either tbh

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice template.. and btw thanks for the site

Master Summoner
Reaction score
It's a leeched template modified to his likings.
Please don't give him credit regarding the whole web, as he didn't make it himself.
He simply modified it.
Sigh. Looks like Drew might start making some JD Webs! :3

Permanent Lurker
Reaction score
It's a leeched template modified to his likings.
Please don't give him credit regarding the whole web, as he didn't make it himself.
He simply modified it.
Sigh. Looks like Drew might start making some JD Webs! :3

yeah.. i'm pretty sure i saw this template on some chinese forums.. some years back..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
All Right Draw this web is WWG(Rodi) or CG(Project aka Draw) Web (Gunz web) with blue & white color this man leeched it..not from him

Edit : Oh its The rave Website..

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
sry but dont like and im sure there ar many asp website from chines beter then this

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
holy smokes i thought it was an actual working site, nice fooling us lol. i would say you deserve thanks if you made a functional site not a template.

Reaction score
anw I need just a good template.. reg/gold/online, I have no idea yet how to work with gamedb to get characters info for example, to use it for Rankings etc.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
anw I need just a good template.. reg/gold/online, I have no idea yet how to work with gamedb to get characters info for example, to use it for Rankings etc.

If you ever find out PM me likewise i will with you as i am creating jdweb also if you know how to start the server from a php page :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heh, just a template he modified to fit his needs, waste of a release, nothing more. Not even a great release, the site looks unprofessional as well.

The idea that he is releasing this as his own work, just shows how selfish he is, not giving credit where credit is due.

-- Riot

Back