Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

First Layout. Completely Code. Custom 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey people! I'm new to Ragezone! I have some practice in HTML and CSS, So I decided i might help with some layouts for people. I hope you like them, and if you don't, well, Give me some info on how can i get them better! :D

Live Demo:

Download:

Hope You Like Them. Feedback Plz!

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

BTW, I can make your banners for your websites, JUst ask for them, gimme dimmensions and that's all.

Well, it's a first try. Sure it isn't the best but you tried. You should try your websites that you're coding in a different browser other than Firefox because Internet Explorer doesn't render pages correctly. It's a pain in the ass to get all browsers working, but that's the only way.

Fail, everything looks messed up in Firefox. I don't know if its my browser or you're layout so, 2/10, Bad sorry.

Come on guys give him a break it is his first one and he is new to this so cut him some slack 3/10 but wont say anything bad like everyone else

not working in google chrome
correct superfun haha He probaly only coded in ie :P

Yeah, it looks all desoriented and wierd.

i tried to see the layout but i just saw alot of color boxes :S
same

me too.

I use Google Chrome?!

i can't rate, because i can't see the whole thing.
i use google chrome also, and its not showing..hmmmmm

Fail, everything looks messed up in Firefox. I don't know if its my browser or you're layout so, 2/10, Bad sorry.
he only coded in IE probly..

Sorry , Nice Try . Need Images around the 'color boxes'. 0/10.
Lol give him a break -.-

just tried it in google chrome, without reading your post! DAMN i feel like an idiot
you are an idiot and a noob!

Come on guys give him a break it is his first one and he is new to this so cut him some slack 3/10 but wont say anything bad like everyone else
Thank you super, atleast someone also here at RaGEZONE cares unlike these other persons that are gay. (except Superfun) so i rate it same as Ryuzaki a 3/10. But keep it up :P cya

Peace,
sean111

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back