Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

First Spamzilla topic!

Reaction score
If you are reading this then you will be reading the first Spamzilla topic ever created. Now some will argue that due to the major date difference that this was not made in the Spamzilla forum, but then again i did join RaGEZONE in 1970, so what does that tell you? That's right, it tells you that i have a timemachine.

No, i will not share my timemachine with you, no i won't go back in time to make nude pictures of your mom for you... i may make them for myself though, in which case leave a message if you have/had a hot mom. Also i might even duck her and get her pregnant, yes, i very well could be your daddy.
I also won't go into the future for lottery numbers or anything like that, i'm a person with honor and dignity and i won't be swayed to do such vile acts... unless it's for myself ofcourse.
I will also not go in time to bring peace in this world, while this might be a honorable thing to do, which i totally am, it would stop me from ruling Africa with all the money i made by investing in Microsoft, Google and Hooters when they just started.
I will however go back in time and kill you when you were 4 years old just so the new future won't have your crappy post in my topic (saves time on having a mod delete it for me), you may wonder why at 4 years old? Well that's because you won't be too strong yet for me, yet i will be able to take pleasure out of killing someone only slightly smaller then me.

If you are still tempted to post now then it means you have posted in here before, but what happened is that i went back in time and dropped you on your head a few times, which makes you so damn stupid that you will probably still post here. What made you do it the first time i don't know, it might be due to the assraping you had when you were 12 by some random Dutch guy that appeared out of nowhere, or it could be just because you are that damn stupid.

PS. I cut off Van Gogh's ear, i figured it was a fun prank to play on him.

Last edited:
I'll take you all on.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
first post in first thread in spamzilla :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What MoFo said.

Reaction score
If you are reading this then you will be reading the first Spamzilla topic ever created. Now some will argue that due to the major date difference that this was not made in the Spamzilla forum, but then again i did join RaGEZONE in 1970, so what does that tell you? That's right, it tells you that i have a timemachine.

No, i will not share my timemachine with you, no i won't go back in time to make nude pictures of your mom for you... i may make them for myself though, in which case leave a message if you have/had a hot mom. Also i might even duck her and get her pregnant, yes, i very well could be your daddy.
I also won't go into the future for lottery numbers or anything like that, i'm a person with honor and dignity and i won't be swayed to do such vile acts... unless it's for myself ofcourse.
I will also not go in time to bring peace in this world, while this might be a honorable thing to do, which i totally am, it would stop me from ruling Africa with all the money i made by investing in Microsoft, Google and Hooters when they just started.
I will however go back in time and kill you when you were 4 years old just so the new future won't have your crappy post in my topic (saves time on having a mod delete it for me), you may wonder why at 4 years old? Well that's because you won't be too strong yet for me, yet i will be able to take pleasure out of killing someone only slightly smaller then me.

If you are still tempted to post now then it means you have posted in here before, but what happened is that i went back in time and dropped you on your head a few times, which makes you so damn stupid that you will probably still post here. What made you do it the first time i don't know, it might be due to the assraping you had when you were 12 by some random Dutch guy that appeared out of nowhere, or it could be just because you are that damn stupid.

PS. I cut off Van Gogh's ear, i figured it was a fun prank to play on him.

Nope.

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
1. Find thread created by you on 02-24-2003, 10:59 AM
2. Edit Said thread to the post as seen above.
3. Move the edited thread in to spamzilla.
5. PROFIT!

duck you, I'm a dragon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My anus hurts... Still.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Remarkable, who would have thought that the first ever time machine would have been created in the Netherlands? Now I don't have to be ashamed of my Dutch ancestry any more.

Back