Aug 12, 2026 #1 jomile34 Junior Spellweaver Problem Solver Joined Dec 18, 2024 Messages 169 Reaction score 11 Good day! Does anyone here have this kind of NPC? Could I request it? Thanks! Attachments Screenshot 2026-08-12 180645.webp 9.1 KB · Views: 7
Aug 13, 2026 #2 jomile34 Junior Spellweaver Problem Solver Joined Dec 18, 2024 Messages 169 Reaction score 11 jomile34 said: Good day! Does anyone here have this kind of NPC? Could I request it? Thanks! Click to expand... up for this!! Who here would like to share their files? Last edited: Aug 13, 2026 Upvote 0
jomile34 said: Good day! Does anyone here have this kind of NPC? Could I request it? Thanks! Click to expand... up for this!! Who here would like to share their files?
Aug 14, 2026 #3 jomile34 Junior Spellweaver Problem Solver Joined Dec 18, 2024 Messages 169 Reaction score 11 anyone Upvote 0
Aug 14, 2026 #4 menotgiveup Newbie Spellweaver Joined Jun 24, 2025 Messages 38 Reaction score 10 for all Attachments HiHe.rar HiHe.rar 2.6 MB · Views: 12 Upvote 0 Solution
Aug 14, 2026 #5 jomile34 Junior Spellweaver Problem Solver Joined Dec 18, 2024 Messages 169 Reaction score 11 menotgiveup said: for all Click to expand... Thanks, brother! But the files I used were from EP3-anyway, thanks once again! Upvote 0
menotgiveup said: for all Click to expand... Thanks, brother! But the files I used were from EP3-anyway, thanks once again!