• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Fix] Pink Letters finally fixed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry guys, one time ago, i've been posted here, a solution to pink letters, but was not what i'm thinking, but now i really find how to solve.

The problem is the charset used on GameText.h '-' Really simple, but i not see.

Go to :
Code:
GameText.h

and then you will see:
Code:
#if        defined KOR_LOCALIZING#define NLC_NATION            NLC_KOREA
#define LOCALIZING_CHARSET    HANGUL_CHARSET
#define DEFAULT_FONT_NAME    "\xb1\xbc\xb8\xb2"                                        //KOREAN font
#elif    defined JPN_LOCALIZING
#define NLC_NATION            NLC_JAPAN
#define LOCALIZING_CHARSET    SHIFTJIS_CHARSET
#define DEFAULT_FONT_NAME    "\x82\x6c\x82\x72\x20\x83\x53\x83\x56\x83\x62\x83\x4e"    //JAPANESE font
#elif    defined CHN_LOCALIZING
#define NLC_NATION            NLC_CHINA
#define LOCALIZING_CHARSET    GB2312_CHARSET 
#define DEFAULT_FONT_NAME    "\xB0\x65\x30\x7D\x0E\x66\xD4\x9A\x00\x00"                //TRADITIONAL_CHINESE font
#else
#define LOCALIZING_CHARSET    DEFAULT_CHARSET
#endif

Normally on source with pink letters, the NLC_CHINA or NLC_ENGLISH are using DEFAULT_CHARSET, and that is what makes letter pinks. So you just need to change the DEFAULT_CHARSET to GB2312_CHARSET , and then the client messages, you need to translate by yourself. So is that. Thanks a lot!

Back