• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Fix Skinobject Files

Reaction score
Good morning, ragezoners!

Today, I will share a little bit of my crap files. This is a compressed file containing stuffs of skinobject files (cps, chf, abl, vhf) from RaceRan, RanWorld, Omega and Sweety. This is compatible for all versions that I said. Already decrypted just for you guys so you can put it on your ep8 clients. So here's it:

Note: If you are using race based client, make it sure encrypt it first with Ran_Crypt. Others, just put it inside of your skinobject.rcc. That's all and thank you :D::D::D:

Post your bugs and reports if you found something wrong but please make a new thread for that :)

Credits: MinCom, Blazedex Development, Trojan Networks, Ran World and Hayabusa Networks Inc.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
---This gud for some sort things that containing Bugs like skinfilefailed etc.. nice release...! Three thumbs UP

Reaction score
it is work????

I would like to invite you to solve my problem ....
simple,, I'm just asking about the Source Code .....
Can you explain a bit about the Source Code, and how to use it ....???
I'm still confused about the Source Code ...
Can you mebantu me ....
please ....

Reaction score
If the gunner weapon is still invisible maybe there's no skin file for that even though you put my patch. But if you put this so the item will be visible but only white, maybe you have insufficient parts of your textures. Keep on exploring guys. This is just a supplement because some of here have a insufficient parts of their own clients :)

Reaction score
I'm still exploring how to make the Source Code nihh ... but do not see the results ....
not anyone going to help me ya ...
:/:

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
just setting in your itemeditor...put the item in .abl slot...if ur weapon Right Hand...put it both..Right And Left Hand...

Back