Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Fix stack_height mercury emulator!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi people, I'm italian. A my friend have resolve the bug of the stack_height (screen: ) with this Mysql error:
Code:
Error en query: 
UPDATE items SET room_id=4, x=6, y=7. z=0, rot=0 WHERE id='5';UPDATE items SET room_id=4, x=6, y=7. z=1, rot=0 WHERE id='3'
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'z=0, rot=0 WHERE id='5';UPDATE items SET room_id=4, x=6, y=7. z=1, rot=0 WHERE i' at line 1
   in MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   in MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int32& insertedId)
   in MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int32& insertedId)
   in MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
   in MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
   in MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
   in MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   in Database_Manager.Database.Session_Details.QueryAdapter.runQuery() in c:\xampp\htdocs\Emulator\Database_Manager\Database\Session_Details\QueryAdapter.cs:riga 184

To resolve this search:
Code:
"UPDATE items SET room_id=",
roomItem2.RoomId,
", x=",
roomItem2.GetX,
", y=",
roomItem2.GetY,
", z=",
roomItem2.GetZ,
", rot=",
roomItem2.Rot,
" WHERE id='",
roomItem2.Id,
into RoomItemHandling.

After edit the
Code:
roomItem2.GetZ,
", rot=",
roomItem2.Rot,
with
Code:
roomItem2.GetY,
", z=",
TextHandling.GetString(roomItem2.GetZ),
", rot=",
roomItem2.Rot,
and debug.

After the stack_height works without problems. Sorry for my english, I'm italian. Thanks to alessiod40.

Back