• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Fixed Rates + map synchronize for PW 1.4.5 652v Eng

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys. Here I will give my own fixed bugs with rates and map synchronization. This is for English client version 652. You can install 621v client or 580v and upgrade it to 652v. NOTE Use 652 client version, other way map synchronization will not works. Because I fixed map synch and rates only on this client version. If you want make fix on other client version, write to me, I will try to help you. My skype Giedrius190

Put this to the server files, for 652v

Download link

Put to client files, for 652v

Download link

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wonder if you have the original elements.data that I can try? Trying to narrow down a problem. Seems the elements.data file you posted is missing an entry from list 53 for the storage service.

Thanks,
Steve

Reaction score
I have a v670, but not a 652 =\

I retract that previous statement, I actually did have a virgin v652 elements.data in my archives. Here it is :)::

Let me know when you're done downloading it so I can remove it...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi 343,

Thanks for the file. I just tried it with my elementclient and I get a pop-up window full of Chinese letters. It complains in client logs about gfxlist.txt and stereo_vs.txt missing. Similar things i have seen with other elements.data files.

In fact the ones in the OP here are different between the server and client downloads. If I try the server elements.data file on the client I don't get the pop-up but the client logs complain of the same files (gfxlist and stereo_vs) missing. I am trying to merge the server and client files from OP to see if I can get something to work. Really at a loss on this one.

Wonder if you might have elementclient files that work with this elements.data? BTW the elements.data from OP version is saying v63 and not v66 that came in the patch. Not sure if that matters.

Thanks for the help.

Reaction score
v63 was the first v145 version 'leaked' here @ RZ, and is actually quite a mess (you had to actually mix and match poop because official PWi never used v63 EVER)... My thread HERE actually covers the v63 'headache'

Since the public/RZ release of v69 though I would certainly go for it, with it you can use up to official patch v670 (it's v69)

I don't know of any 'public' v62 or v66 releases ...

If you don't have and would like the v69 server you can download that from HERE: http://forum.ragezone.com/f751/release-files-reflections-v145-v69-899527/#post7385345 (use mod edit link #3 I just checked I think all others are dead as of now)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This was the first one I could actually get remotely working. I tried a few of the posts labeled with v69 but could not get them to run for the most part so I went back to an earlier one. Now that I know of what to look for maybe trying v69 again would be a better option. Do you have a recommendation on which v69 release I should work on?

Reaction score
I would just grab the one I linked, it's the one I was using myself (until I went back to v136 ofc LOL), with those server files you can run the official PWi client patch v670! Then you don't have to worry about mix and matching poop, or whether your client is a 'virgin' or has been heavily modified...

Reaction score
Ok, and just in case you don't already have an official client that low (v670 or under), I see you will not be able to download the client from the official PW website (they've updated the BASE client DL to v676).. instead grab the v580 installer from or and then get the manual patches to manually patch from 580-670

I don't know the source on that 580 base installer, so I'm gonna download it really quick to verify it against my virgin 580 base installer I downloaded from official PWi some time ago...

Ok, I did just download that 580 installer to verify it (since I didn't know the source) and it checks out A OK :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok thanks, appreciate it. One final question. Can I move the game data somehow to the new instance of the server? Not sure which files are used in storing the characters etc... I created a couple characters and leveled them to 8 before noticing that the bank didnt work right. If not no big deal I will just start again.

Reaction score
I wouldn't bother simply because of possible version differences and or possible corruption. Start a new :): I've started "a new" millions of times, probably literally (especially conducting tests on my own releases)...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok no problem. Update so far:

v69 server up and running. Downloaded and patched a client to v670. Got the dreaded version too low. Copied the elements and gshop.data files to the server and restarted server. Same dreaded version too low. Now patching a client to v666 and going to try that. Anybody know a good set of files to work with the v69 release?

Thanks,
Steve

RaGEaholic
Reaction score
Just clarifying, you copied elements, gshop, gshop1, gshopsev, gshopsev1, tasks, and tasks_npc data files from client? Obviously gshopsev & gshopsev1 aren't in the client, you would have to export those using an editor.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok yeah, I got a set of shop files from Bola's release and now that part is passing. Now I am getting another issue with gdelivery:

Something to do with this set of lines that I have not seen before:

TRACE : gdelivery::matrixpasswd query, user=steve
ThreadPool thread LinkedList == null: no Match priority(101)
TRACE : checkpoint begin.
TRACE : checkpoint end.
TRACE : KeepAlive sid=7
TRACE : Timer update: (0) Fri Mar 1 22:12:29 2013

TRACE : gdeliveryserver::statusannounce,online=0,fakemax=6000,load=0,attr=1342177280
TRACE : KeepAlive sid=8
TRACE : gdelivery::passwdtimeout. user=steve
TRACE : gdelivery::matrixpasswd cache missing, user=steve

I seen a post about fixing classpath for java but not so sure it will work. I am using the same authd that I had running with my v63 server which i had no trouble with and could login and play fine.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Final post on this:

Got my v69 server up and running, client v670 now connected and in game :)....man my kids will be happy, they can play PW with the parents HAHAHA!

Final configuration:

v69 release from Bola (Worked almost immediately. Missed a few config settings, my bad!)
v670 client (official from PWI site)
v69 shop files (also in Bola's release thread)

Thanks to 343, Bola and everyone else for all the great posts and help!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I redacted 652v eng clent maps with ronny's editor for synchronization with server maps. Element.data I taked from other server. I saw that rates is working and I have no troubles. I run all danges and have been tested my server with friend for a few hours, there was no problems. I think that it can have some bugs in theory, but I doun't have them. I made all on chineese server and 652v client. On longer element testing, I didn't like element little bit, something missing there, I will try to put other one element.data and practice. Maps synchronization belongs from server and client maps files. Rates belows from element.data All was tested on colinux debian with chineese server.
For thouse who have weak computer there is methode how to start all danges. If you have at leats 2GB RAM give 1 GB to colinux and make 16 GB SAWP. Then go to colinux, there find /etc/fstab open it with F4 and write that all be looking like this:
# /etc/fstab: static file system information.
#
# <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass>
proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
/dev/cobd0 / ext3 errors=remount-ro 0 1
/dev/cobd1 swap swap defaults 0 0
/dev/cobd2 swap swap defaults 0 0
/dev/cobd3 swap swap defaults 0 0
/dev/cobd4 swap swap defaults 0 0
/dev/cobd5 swap swap defaults 0 0
/dev/cobd6 swap swap defaults 0 0
/dev/cobd7 swap swap defaults 0 0
/dev/cobd8 swap swap defaults 0 0
/dev/cobd9 swap swap defaults 0 0
/dev/cobd10 swap swap defaults 0 0
/dev/cobd11 swap swap defaults 0 0
/dev/cobd12 swap swap defaults 0 0
/dev/cobd13 swap swap defaults 0 0
/dev/cobd14 swap swap defaults 0 0
/dev/cobd15 swap swap defaults 0 0
/dev/cobd16 swap swap defaults 0 0
/dev/cobd17 swap swap defultts 0 0
0 /mnt cofs defaults 0 1

Save it with F2 Y Enter. Restart colinux and start danges that you whant. This methode is fully tested and working. Making by this way you should connect to client from other computer, other way you will have very hing ping.

I wouldn't bother simply because of possible version differences and or possible corruption. Start a new :): I've started "a new" millions of times, probably literally (especially conducting tests on my own releases)...

What server and client you recommended to use? Only not russian

Back