Flameingskull

Should Flameing become Leg End when he gets demodded


  • Total voters
    390
Meh i searched my name when i came back and my name popped up quite a bit, mostly positive. ;)

Besides the majority has voted me as their biggest Legend. :D
 
I am never usually nice to flameing (in person i always gun him down) but he is a Leg End.

That was painful. It hurts being nice to flameing :P

Lol
 
I dont really think he is there yet.

Maybe when he reaches 5000 posts then yeah ok.

this isn't because you said "no" but you are a veritable retard.

post count means ****, a true legend is as Gohan said, someone who will be remembered and talked about after they leave.

Lee is a legend and has has a lower post count than most.

gtfo.
 
I didn't ask for my opinion to be "accepted", I was just just saying what I voted. But I did like the bonzo dog doo dah band's theory of turnip evolution it had some very nice points.

Edit - lol sarcasm? On the internet, MADNESS.

gtfo out my ragezone

and yea, i voted yes. 299th vote.
 
Shouldn't legends technically become legends without people having to make them legends? dunno i love Flameing and all, but if he was gonna be a legend it'd be decided without needing all these votes. But it don't matter he's a mod and since he does a good job, he'll continue to be a mod. no need for Legend Status
 
when the voovies come ofcoz they stop :-D
 
I thought it was locked. =o
Well I be damned.
 
Back