Flaming muse wings Mu Skins 

Experienced Elementalist
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
206
Reaction score
38
Hello, One of my first wing skins I hope you like them..

Flaming wings for elf:

EDIT:

Ok I made some changes and now they look very good, take a look:

martaino - Flaming muse wings - RaGEZONE Forums


Thnx for comments.
 

Attachments

Last edited:
7/10
EDIT: 8.5/10 they look really nicer now.... ;)
 
Last edited:
Heh, not bad :thumb:

Kinda simple but it works.. only thing I could suggest is maybe tipping the long red edges with another colour, see if it looks better..

8.5/10
New rating: 10/10
 
Last edited:
Freakin great, updated vote :biggrin:

These will have to go in Uber v2 :icon6:
 
I recolored them as you said but they lose their fire essence ^^..

Yellow sucked, better not posting them ^^

Green:

martaino - Flaming muse wings - RaGEZONE Forums


Green ones are acceptable, tell me if you want me to upload them.. But I prefer the fire ones xD
 
Last edited:
mmmm prefer the fire ! :P
u can make a blur of blue close to the body.... just an idea!
SUDACA A MUERTE! xD
 
Last edited:
Back