Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[FLASH] Made 2 games lol..

Reaction score
One is called BombStoppers.
Goal: To deactivate all of the bombs before the world blows up.

The other is called Get A Job.
Goal: To be happy :winky:

Play
Play

They're very simple, I just made them because I was bored. They both never end, they just keep getting harder in dificulty as you go on. Get-A-Job isn't really that hard once you get used to it. Just make sure you eat.

And if you sell a plant or buy a nic, then your hunger goes up.

Selling plants make your hunger go up like 40, so you have to buy food or you'll die the next round or something like that.

Reaction score
Neither work?
EDIT: Of corse they work. (I always test before I post :p )

Why would I post something that doesn't work? Just wait for them to load :)

Pre-loaded: Screen=white.
Loaded: Screen=game.

(Get-A-Job will take longest to load, so try BombStoppers first)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice :p

I could never have made something like that :p

BACON
Loyal Member
Reaction score
First one is basic variables, so not too complicated :tongue:
But maybe try making the bomb look as if they are about to hit earth (get smaller as time passes..)
But the second one looks quite fascinating, i was trying to follow a tutorial based on that type of thing a few weeks ago, but there is so much actionscript i didn't bother, but that must of taken you a while.
Nice one :)

There's no RL just AFK
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha i had fun with the bombstopper, untill i reached level 13 and got annoyed cause i died ^^ Nice work.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice work, I like the get-a-job one. Needs some style up and more complex things, but it's quite nice :).

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like the bomb game. Because Get-A-Job interface sucks.

There's no RL just AFK
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok have been playing get a job, and i'm rather confused as to what you do after you have 10 cars and 10 plants 0.o and what is a Nic in this game, and how does it benefit?

Edit: Ok, evidently a Nic effects your happyness ^^.

Reaction score
Ok have been playing get a job, and i'm rather confused as to what you do after you have 10 cars and 10 plants 0.o and what is a Nic in this game, and how does it benefit?

Edit: Ok, evidently a Nic effects your happyness ^^.

Lol... Let me tell it to you like this:
"Lemme get a nickel bag.."
*Jay looks at silent bob*
"...15 bucks, little man!
Put that poop, in my hand!
if that money doesn't show
then you owe me, owe me, owe! Oh!.."

And I'm gonna spice up the get-a-job to be more userfriendly. I just kinda through it together design-wise.

So yeah, nics help your happiness, if the plants grow, you can sell them. The longer you wait to sell your plants the better they sell for The biggest they grow is when they have the triangular structure above them. You can buy cars when they're cheap, sell them when they are expensive.

The more cars you have, the higher your NET is. The higher your NET, the more you feel good about your home, and the higher your happiness.

As for BombStoppers, I love that game! lol!

I just need to, yes, real it up a bit, and get the points working right. I guess I half-assed bombstoppers when I did the incresing points script. Oh, and you can change the type of bomb you have with the refresh button in the corner, if anybody didn't figure that out yet.

I'm gonna start making Project Universe once I learn how to update a database and get an automatice update in flash.. I think I better find some good XML-PHP-FLASH-MySQL crossbreeding tutorials than the ones I've been basing my stuff off of..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i like the games but i think you should try make a MMORPG game, that may take a while but it would be good - A online place like where you can talk to mates: like habbo or runescape etc.

duck You
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol i got lvl 12 on bomb game, 2477 points :)
I didnt like the Get a job game :p

Senior
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the first one is soo easy lol

and i dont even get the 2nd

Don't you mean Bizzarro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Life is fun I just keep doing.
Nic/Hic,Burger,drink,beer.
xD
How many levels does get a job go to I got to 101 but It kept staying at level 7

Back