Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Mobile [Flickering Light-Superpower] Server + Android IOS client + GM + video

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I want to share with you an interesting game (in my opinion)
A game in the genre: Role Plaing, Idle RPG, Casual, Stylized, Anime

Game server link:
Game server link Google Drive:

Archive password: mx52.cn

P.S. Also, I've launched the server for this game. If anyone is interested in checking out the game, I'll attach a link to the APK application below. Additionally, feel free to ask any questions about the game, and I'll do my best to answer them all.

Sorry for my bad English, I'm using a translator

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you translate this to english?
I translated my words into English
And I haven't translated the game itself yet
How do you want to translate the game, it is not difficult, the entire translation is in the apk file itself, along the path assets\src\game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think you have source code
I published all the files I had

To transfer the game you need
How to decompile a LUAC file back to Lua code
To edit it and then return it back to LUAC

1711653203136 - [Flickering Light-Superpower] Server + Android IOS client + GM + video - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
These are luac files encrypted with Cocos2dx xxtea, there is a 10-character space at the beginning of each file and this is the header, I am currently developing a python bot to decrypt luac files but it is not successful yet.

Screenshot_1086 - [Flickering Light-Superpower] Server + Android IOS client + GM + video - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
These are luac files encrypted with Cocos2dx xxtea, there is a 10-character space at the beginning of each file and this is the header, I am currently developing a python bot to decrypt luac files but it is not successful yet.

View attachment 258754
Of course, I wish you luck in this, we will wait.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

View attachment 258754

Can you find me the header and key for another game?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the source is out there somewhere, I played multiple games that look like reskins of this, some with the same UI just different characters.
If this is of any help, there's already a cocos2dx-xxtea decryptor on github ( )
It needs a key and sign, whatever those are, I didn't quite get the instructions but if someone could understand them and write the key and sign here, we might get the source!
I'll happily help any translating effort!

Back