Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

flowin on the G

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thts pretty gd, keep at it, u will b pr0 in no time :good:

recordin of me, tryin 2 do lost prophets - last train home not practiced it much tho

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how u mean? on tht song, ur guitar strings go DADGBE in other words, drop D

im havin a productiv day 2day, me playin intro solo to the kids aren't alright by the offspring

ive uploaded all my riffs onto geocities

link is in ma siggy aswell

Last edited:
Reaction score
They are sweet !
i totaly suck i cant play owt lol ive had mine about 6months lol
not even a clue how to play it wish someone would show me lol

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thats a good start mental, but the guitar is out of tune and your timing was off, also get a metronome and a tuner, and keep up the practicing :good:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rage said:
Thats a good start mental, but the guitar is out of tune and your timing was off, also get a metronome and a tuner, and keep up the practicing :good:

metronomes r 4 losers :tp: there useless, jst count in ur head, i do tht
u def need a tuner, although i cudnt tell u were out of tune :confused: but u def need a tuner, i went abt 2 months without 1, and i got a lot better wen my g woz in tune

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nathan123 said:
u def need a tuner, although i cudnt tell u were out of tune :confused: but u def need a tuner, i went abt 2 months without 1, and i got a lot better wen my g woz in tune

i been playing the guitar since i could carry one and trust me metronomes are usefull

Reaction score
nathan123 said:
Metronomes r helpful lol, I use em 4 scales

Back