Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[FltaFile] Egypt Furni + Pixel knight[CCT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi Raguezone

Im Spanish,but i have a Good level of English,Im going to try to explain it.

(The Furnis are made it with the Original SWFS of Habbo.com,not with the SWFS ripped By Privileg,there arent the same exactlyment).
This time I give you the Egypt Furni [CCT] created by one of my Friends from Kekomundo(We know how to create original furnis,this Furnis are Posted by my friend in Kekomundo,and i found it interesting to bring them here).

IMAGES
egipciossala - [FltaFile] Egypt Furni + Pixel knight[CCT] - RaGEZONE Forums anccatalogue - [FltaFile] Egypt Furni + Pixel knight[CCT] - RaGEZONE Forums

FEATURES:

• Animations 100%
  • Support for all versions(v36 Shockwave)
  • Adapted for Small & Big Rooms
  • Turns of the Furnis
  • Catalogue Speed
  • It takes aprox. 7 seconds to load the Furnis

Content of the ZIP:
  • Readme
  • Catalogue
  • Buy_furni
  • CCTS
  • Images
  • Teleport Fix

Teleport Fix:

If you're using for Oldschool Retros you have to replace your hh_furni_classes.cct for the new hh_furni_classes.cct inside of the Teleport Fix Folder of the Egypt Furni Pack.
(If you do it,you will see the Teleports 100%,but you cant Teleport between rooms with any Teleport,because you are replacing your r14 hh_furni_classes instead of the r18 hh_furni_classes,that contains some new functions of the Furnis and works different).

DOWNLOAD:

CREDITS:

-90% to Jost1 to make the Ccts,Catalogues & Buy_furnis
-10% for me to bring them here,translate all the content files to English,and add the external_texts

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Flatfile i still got my r26 collecting dust on my pc somewhere. But good that there are still flatfiles made. I guess that there are still people using it

Thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wow flatfile o_o ccts o_o.. brings back some good memories haha.

Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks,some people told me that you are here one of the only persons who continues knowing a lot about Shockwave

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it doesn't work for me in cata it says no icon help meeee

Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You didn´t add the ccts in your furni map.
However i can remember that the corner isn´t right, it doesn´t fit in the bar.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it doesn't work for me in cata it says no icon help meeee

The are some possibilities if the furnis appears "NO ICON" on the catalogue:

• The loader that you're using doesn't contain the shockwave files of the furnis,which are the most important because they contain the images and the structure of the furnis.(Of course they're in the Pack that i gave you).
  • The external_variables of the Loader that you're using are not configured properly,and if is this,all the furnis of the catalogue will appear "NO ICON".
  • Your internet conexion doesn't work in this moment or your navigator isn't be able to load the files,and then they appear "NO ICON"(But i'm certainly sure that is not because of this).

PD: The images of the post doesn't work,i'll update them sorry.

Oh Yeah, sure it does ! :sleep:

Here are the "old" Egypt furniture, but i love too the new ^^ :p

Yeah,i have them years before that the Egypt furni appeared on the original Habbo.They're very good and original,and at first in the image they look that they're good built,but i dont remember,i'll test them another time and see if they have any bug.

You didn´t add the ccts in your furni map.
However i can remember that the corner isn´t right, it doesn´t fit in the bar.

They're made exactlyment like the furnis of the original Habbo(they dont have any bugs and you can make pyramids 100%),i have one image of the egypt event winner on my Hotel:

lRetros - [FltaFile] Egypt Furni + Pixel knight[CCT] - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The are some possibilities if the furnis appears "NO ICON" on the catalogue:
Yeah,i have them years before that the Egypt furni appeared on the original Habbo.They're very good and original,and at first in the image they look that they're good built,but i dont remember,i'll test them another time and see if they have any bug.

I's me on the screenshot, yeah, well i'm french :glare:

But i saw only one "bug" it's simple the bar with rugs ( sometimes .. ) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back