Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flyff Compile Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What do you mean with "Add"?. Im sorry If its a Stupid Question but im New to setting up a Private Server :p

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What do you mean with "Add"?. Im sorry If its a Stupid Question but im New to setting up a Private Server :p
By default, k19 compile smoothly like a butter. So either you were trying to add any system to your source and break something, Or you just didn't install visual stuido as well. Repeat your steps again and try to follow groxy's guide. :)
You can also follow the error you get and try to fix it..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Only use the k19 by Default. I will Repeat the Steps! I guess i messed up with the Visual Studio Community Install!

Edit: Did everything as i should. Still getting a bunch of errors "newline in constant" "syntax error" "unexpected end of file in macro expansion".

Here is a closer look. Maybe it helps detecting my mistake. Got Rid of a few Errors but Im still stuck with these.

https://imgur.com/a/vwcB75k

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I Only use the k19 by Default. I will Repeat the Steps! I guess i messed up with the Visual Studio Community Install!

Edit: Did everything as i should. Still getting a bunch of errors "newline in constant" "syntax error" "unexpected end of file in macro expansion".

Here is a closer look. Maybe it helps detecting my mistake. Got Rid of a few Errors but Im still stuck with these.

You are missing " " in line 5162.

Ole221 - Flyff Compile Errors - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see.. but it will give me more Errors then before if i fix the " ". There quite a few lines where the " missing but correcting them will only give me more Error so i guess that wont work either

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
That issue does not exist by default in my 19.1 so you must have modified something.

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
Got the Files from this thread https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/vs22-v19-1-a-1207754/ and from this Download Link:

So I just downloaded it and compiled it with no issues:

Then I checked over the FuncText where your issue exists and that problem is also not in the release:

And here is the timestamp:

Mind you I downloaded exactly the google drive link you provided.

So it's safe to say you somehow modified it whether accidentally or intentionally but that's the issue here as out of the box all my releases compile without issues.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I never thought that your releases had any errors. I guess i will follow the Guide once again. But all previous steps wont affect the source right? Or is there possible a step before the compile where i could accidentally modified the source?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I didnt add anything. But I found a Solution. I deleted the FuncText & WndField code in Visual Studio and re-copied both codes from the Github Thread and then it worked . Thanks to everyone who helped me :)

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
I didnt add anything. But I found a Solution. I deleted the FuncText & WndField code in Visual Studio and re-copied both codes from the Github Thread and then it worked . Thanks to everyone who helped me :)

Look i'm not gonna go on a rant but why would you replace WndField.cpp? Honestly you said your problem had to do with a command missing a " now your saying you had to do this and replace WndField?

Seems awfully fishy, points to a modification of sorts.

Either way glad you solved it.

#Closed

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back