FlyFF Data's IDs

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Aug 23, 2008
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone,

I know that already exist but they're not classified ... :no:
So I decided to redo classified by Job, by Level and Gender ...

This is my first release that contains all equipments and cash shop ...
The second will contain all weapons classified by type ...
The third, all premium items (pets, scrolls, etc) ...
The fourth, all miscellaneous items ( Penyas, Foods, Potions...)
You need Excel 2007 to open this File


FlyFF Data's IDs - Clothes and CS --- 100% Complete Update : CW Sets Added
=> Links :
You Need Excel 2007 to open this file
You Need Excel 2003 to open this file


FlyFF Data's IDs - Weapons/Shields/Jeweleries --- 100% Complete
=> Links :
You Need Excel 2007 to open this file
You Need Excel 2003 to open this file


FlyFF Data's IDs --- Pets/Scrolls/Cards/Etc --- 100% Complete
=> Links :
You Need Excel 2007 to open this file
You Need Excel 2003 to open this file


FlyFF Data's IDs --- Miscellaneous Items --- 90% Complete
=> Links :
You Need Excel 2003 to open this file



PS : Sorry for my bad English :sweatdrop


Thanks :icon6:

Credit : Me =O
 
Last edited:
Re: [Share] FlyFF Data's IDs

@ borkaman

Oups Sorry,

You can open this file with Excel =S



@ Lexil123

I'm a guy and yes, I'm French =D
 
Re: [Share] FlyFF Data's IDs

you had to save it under excel 2003 ^^ not everyone have 2007 :P but I dont care ^^
it's really good, You can find stuff much easier now ^^ thnx very much ^^ (i dont say that a lot be happy :P)
 
Re: [Share] FlyFF Data's IDs

I'm gonna try to save it with Excel 2003 and maybe with OpenCalc =D
I'll edit my first post when I'll finish ...

And thanks matze377542 for your files =)
 
Re: [Share] FlyFF Data's IDs

Btw you forgot Men In Black.... (Unless you called it something else?)

Code:
#define II_ARM_M_CHR_MENINBLACK01SUIT  			16361
#define II_ARM_M_CHR_MENINBLACK01SHOES			16362
#define II_SYS_SYS_SCR_BXMMENINBLACK01			16363
#define II_ARM_F_CHR_MENINBLACK01SUIT 	 		16364
#define II_ARM_F_CHR_MENINBLACK01SHOES			16365
#define II_SYS_SYS_SCR_BXFMENINBLACK01			16366

Edit: I think I'm going blind ^_^ I didn't see the bodyguard set or the box ID's =.=;
 
Last edited:
Re: [Share] FlyFF Data's IDs

Nope =P

Men In Black Set is BodyGuard Set ( same ID ) =D


Update :
Second Release --- Weapons --- 50% Complete
Third Release --- Pets, Scrolls, etc --- 10% Complete
 
Re: [Share] FlyFF Data's IDs

Omg ... I forgot Clockwork set *bouhhhh*

Link has been update


I'm sorry ><


@ perin9028

Content de voir que tu parles fran
 
Re: [Share] FlyFF Data's IDs

Ok, I finished my three first release :wink_7:

The other will be for tomorrow =P


Update :

Last Link Added
Fourth Release 90% Complete
 
Last edited:
Re: [Share] FlyFF Data's IDs

Why not? because this is very usefull...

so... how do i add this to my database? I'm quite a noob if it's about microsoft products :P
 
Re: [Share] FlyFF Data's IDs

I kinda agree that it CAN be usefull or something.. but it's just the ID no need to add to your database xD this makes it just easier to find stuff to add ingame as being Admin/GM
 
Back