• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

FlyFF freezing on "Back" and "Logout"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

i've currently updated the old v15 official source to the current vs2019 environment. Most of the stuff that needs to be fixxed is done. Also implemented working shaders and updated to the latest DirectX sdk.

I'm currently debugging the whole Neuz process because any time if i press "Back" at the login menu or "Logout" the game is just freezing and nothing is happening. The attached debugger (vs studio dbg) isn't getting a break-point / error and the process is still running fine.

Any idea what is the problem behind it? I tried to debug it and set break-points, but i've found nothing.

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello,

i've currently updated the old v15 official source to the current vs2019 environment. Most of the stuff that needs to be fixxed is done. Also implemented working shaders and updated to the latest DirectX sdk.

I'm currently debugging the whole Neuz process because any time if i press "Back" at the login menu or "Logout" the game is just freezing and nothing is happening. The attached debugger (vs studio dbg) isn't getting a break-point / error and the process is still running fine.

Any idea what is the problem behind it? I tried to debug it and set break-points, but i've found nothing.

You do realize that this https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/vs19-v15-tested-amp-1170442/ is the old v15 official upgraded to VS2019?

Just compare it against yours.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Inactive
Reaction score
Issue was solved (discord) & thread moved.

If you feel this is an error @ OP send me a dm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back