Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[FlyFF] Rebirth of Clockworks ~ Recruiting GMs, Source/2D/3D developers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[FlyFF] Rebirth of Clockworks ~ Recruiting Gamemaster and Map/3D developers

Retku - [FlyFF] Rebirth of Clockworks ~  Recruiting GMs, Source/2D/3D developers - RaGEZONE Forums

| | Server advertisement

Contacting us can be done by sending a PM to either Langstra or Retku here at Ragezone, make a thread on our forums or send a PM by using our forums.

What is Rebirth of Clockworks?
Rebirth of Clockworks is a FlyFF private server. We are part of Clockworks-Gaming, a gaming network with multiple game private servers. As our name says, Clockworks is back and stronger than ever. He now drops new and powerful jewelry sets.

What does our server contain?
We have re-introduced the V6 PK system, created new custom maps and dungeons and have all the obvious systems implemented. As our server keeps on growing, we need more staff members to keep everything going.​

Therefore these positions are available:
  • Gamemaster: 2/5

Hosts events, answers questions and helps with keeping the forums clean.​

• Map developer: 0/2

Creates/edits new worlds and new dungeons. Must have some knowledge about the resource. Must be familiar with beast or similar tool.​

Code:
Name:
Country and Timezone:
Experience with the position you're applying for:
Time you can spend on your position:
Examples of your work:
Why do you think you should join our team:

Thank you for your time.

Langstra and Retku, Rebirth of Clockworks Owners

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [FlyFF] Rebirth of Clockworks ~ Recruiting GMs, Source/Resource/2D/3D developers

Name: Jermain OrtizAge: 17
Position (GM/Source/Resource/2D/3D): GM
Country and Timezone: Philippines GMT + 8
Experience with the position you're applying for: I've been a GM on some server before and have my own server before. its like v14 ..
Time you can spend on your position: 8-12 Hrs
Examples of your work:
Why do you think you should join our team: i think i can be a big help to this server for helping players and handling a event to make players enjoy the game.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Re: [FlyFF] Rebirth of Clockworks ~ Recruiting GMs, Source/Resource/2D/3D developers

We found a resource dev, but we are still looking for the other positions. I'll ask Caesar to update the main post tomorrow.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Rather interested, so I'll throw down a GM app.

Name: Maddy

Position (GM/Source/Resource/2D/3D): Gamemaster

Country and Timezone: England GMT+0

Experience with the position you're applying for: Worked as a game master for a couple servers, as well a community manager and event master.
Time you can spend on your position: Currently don't work, so all the time in the world.

Examples of your work: Hard to put an example of being a game master, but this might help -->

Why do you think you should join our team: I like to keep things orderly, so I feel I could bring a sense of professionalism with my work on your server, I would bring idea's for events, items/areas to make, fun things for players to do, possible changes, the list goes on.

I have a decent amount of experience with being a game master which means I wouldn't need looking after, I would do my job and not cause any problems to you or the other admins, therefore you wouldn't need to worry about me.
I have a lot of free time so I could spend most of it online sorting problems or coming up with idea's for events and such.

I've been playing flyff for a long time, since v3, so I have a good amount of knowledge about the game, so I would be able to assist players on that regard, not just with game master duties.

Sorry it's short but I feel as though I put everything across quite well, thanks for reading, and please if you like the application, add me on skype: willzthesciz, or throw me a PM here on Ragezone.

Last edited:
~FlyFF DeV~
Reaction score
Name: Jomex Age: 18
Position (GM/Source/Resource/2D/3D): Source/Resource
Country and Timezone: Poland GMT +1 (it changes to GMT + 2 during summer)
Experience with the position you're applying for: like 2.5 year
Time you can spend on your position: 8h/d (more if needed )
Examples of your work:
- making flyff write characters I want ;]

- making nice buff window

- made the v16 skill window -> somewhere here on forums
- fixed some bugs game had
- update of library( Lua for example )
- messing with database...
- added alone 3rd jobs...
Why do you think you should join our team:
I think I should join Clockwork's staff because I'm pro and pros should always stay with pros ;).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We would like to welcome Jomex to our team :)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
To all the 2D and 3D developers, artist I should say, we could use your help very well, apply now! ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update. Looking for Gamemasters again and still looking for 2d and 3d artists.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
We send you a pm, thank you for applying.

@Everybody, don't hesitate to apply ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still looking for a GM, 2d developer and 3d developer!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Name: Derek Axle
Contact Information: Skype - abc.derek@yahoo.com
Sadly this is my main way of contacting me but it is always online when I am!
Position (GM/Source/Resource/2D/3D): Game Master
Country and Timezone: US and Eastern
Experience with the position you're applying for: I've been a Game Administrator for Zone 4 : Fighting District on but it was removed from their publishing and now with a new company that I have no knowledge of since May 31, 2013.
Time you can spend on your position: 3-5 Hours a day is a average but I can most likely do more.
Examples of your work: My name was [GA]ClownBoxer but was replaced to [GA]BoxShark
Why do you think you should join our team: I have the proper experience of moderating and I figured I should try FlyFF with a server that has potential.

Last edited:
Staff member
Reaction score
Ontopic: Everyone thanks for the applications, we are still looking for staff.

Offtopic note:

I had several people yelling at me, blaming me I steal developers and staff from other flyff servers because I'm also an owner of RoC.
All our staff members (whatever the game is we run on the gaming network) are hired because they applied for a staff spot, we did not force anyone to work for us. So please stop yelling at me and btw, we do not even have much staff and the staff we have is happy with the current network.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Rather interested, so I'll throw down a GM app.

Name: Maddy

Position (GM/Source/Resource/2D/3D): Gamemaster

Country and Timezone: England GMT+0

Experience with the position you're applying for: Worked as a game master for a couple servers, as well a community manager and event master.
Time you can spend on your position: Currently don't work, so all the time in the world.

Examples of your work: Hard to put an example of being a game master, but this might help -->

Why do you think you should join our team: I like to keep things orderly, so I feel I could bring a sense of professionalism with my work on your server, I would bring idea's for events, items/areas to make, fun things for players to do, possible changes, the list goes on.

I have a decent amount of experience with being a game master which means I wouldn't need looking after, I would do my job and not cause any problems to you or the other admins, therefore you wouldn't needtoworry about me.
I have a lot of free time so I could spend most of it online sorting problems or coming up with idea's for events and such.

I've been playing flyff for a long time, since v3, so I have a good amount of knowledge about the game, so I would be able to assist players
on that regard, not just with game master duties.

Sorry it's short but I feel as though I put everything across quite well, thanks for

reading,
and

please if you likethe application, add me on skype: willzthesciz, or throw me a PM here on Ragezone.
nice overview , that as perfect as i think

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back