Flyff Sound Effect Generator

Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
101
Reaction score
13
It's a sound effect generator you can use to make new sounds for your server to set it apart from all others. It's up to you to know how to change the sounds in your server though, search the forum if you don't know how. And there's two versions, a "console" version and a Flash version (which also happens to include the source).
A pic of the "console" version:
Roachy - Flyff Sound Effect Generator - RaGEZONE Forums
A pic of the Flash version:
Roachy - Flyff Sound Effect Generator - RaGEZONE Forums
And I've got a live version of the Flash version up This isn't made by me, I just found it a long time ago and haven't ever had the time to share it lately like I've wanted to. I just feel it's kind of a change of pace for the Release section here and could come in really handy to both devs and leechers alike, as it could really set servers apart even more. So let me know if you like it or not and what your opinions are on it. And this may even be a good project for any Flash Devs in our midst, to make us our own custom Flyff Sound Effects Generator with a custom background and all that. Just an idea though.

And both versions have a readme enclosed, so if you have any questions, read those first please. Enjoy, and I'll try to update this back the way I had it originally after I get cooled down some. Hopefully anyway...:/:

"Console" version:
here

Flash version:
here

Credits:
DrPetter: Developer of this App ("console" version)
Some other guy (unknown): (flash version edition)
Me: for finding and sharing
 

Attachments

Last edited:
Aww that sucks. I like it, could be useful for most people, I only wish I had a mic good enough for foley sound effects instead of relying on VST's on a DAW. q.q
 
Oh yeh btw, I saw the live version link was dead and just reupped it to another site just in case anyone had tried it before and hit that dead link.
 
console version doesnt extract. it says that the files doesnt exist. (in the rar)
Hmmmm, I just tryed extracting it with 7-zip, and it came out fine, so not sure what's up on your end there. But there's only one thing I forgot to say about the console version, but I don't think that's your problem though. That one thing is that you have to extract all the files to the same folder, because if the fonts that come with it aren't in the same folder with it, then it will produce an error.

But I went ahead and re-uploaded the console version to Mediafire in a rar instead of a zip, so try that and see if it works now. If not, let me know and we'll try to see what the problem is.






edit:Ack wtf.. I just noticed your sig and custom user title says the same thing as my custom user title I did the last time I subscribed lol.. I just wanna let you know that that was NOT intentional or anything. I'll try to think of something else to put on mine later or at least alter it some either today or tomorrow.
 
Last edited:
Yap, it works fine now. Winrar produced some error at the zip xD. and i hate 7-zip =/


Okie great xD :D: When I saw you refer to it as the "rar" I just assumed you were probably a WinRar user, so that's why I repacked it in a rar file and re-uploaded it for you. Hope you enjoy it (at least as much as it can be enjoyed for what it is lolz).:thumbup:


And yeh, only thing I really like about 7-zip myself is the compression ratio, I'm more of a Power Archiver kinda guy usually.
 
Back