Flyff v15 Official Setup Guide + Repack

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea if SerusUriel still looks into this thread however i got a problem with Lord System.
I started up server today after setting everything up. It says that there is no lord for next 2 weeks and that Candidacity is open. It is half of a week so no point. It happened even at Monday also.
I tried ro register and it works but after server restart every bid dissapears and everything starts over again and again. To make matters worse I became a LORD and system says that voting started again...
That's the one bug I noticed lately and I have no idea why causes it because I have got even no errors. :blink:

Maybe there is a problem with timing on the server? What do you think about this problem, what should I do and where should I look?
 
I put it back on first post even though it wasn't my post.
learn2check before replyin :<

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 AM ----------

I put it back on first post even though it wasn't my post.
learn2check before replyin :<
 
Re: Flyff v15 Official Files Repack

About the odbc's do I have to put them on windows authentication or SQL authentication?
At first there is said SQL authentication and later on you say it must be Windows authentication. Does it have got something to do with if you make your server with your own IP or with 127.0.0.1?
 
when i try to start 2-databaseserver it says Can't connect db: CDbcontroller.CreateQuery even when i open it with Admin.. HELP! someone please!
 
This is a great guide. I followed it to the word and got my server running (localhost).

I originally had problems logging my character into the game, which was solved by replacing the client arena map files with those from the server.

I played about with .inis and such and then I couldn't log into the world server again; I get stuck at the character screen after putting in my bank code. I've tried re-downloading the repack, but the problem persists. Can somebody help, please?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back