• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Flyff v17 Ready Client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I made this thread because everyone is asking what Client they must use after downloading a bunch of server files like Intelligence's and Max98's Server Files.
I just want to share them with you so you won't have to ask and search no more.
This is not mine and I don't own it.
Newbies and not only Newbies are asking what Client they must use, so here it is.
Credits to the one who uploaded this Client.

Client is available for Max98's and Intelligence's Server Files and other server files that is compatible with v17 :thumbup:

Loyal Member
Reaction score
But Max98 and Intel doesn't have same stuffs in there sources. So people need still to copy over the World/Model (datasubs) to this client.
Anyways thanks for this ready client ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes, they still have to copy anything that's missing.
No problem Jellcent, just want to help :):

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yes, they still have to copy anything that's missing.
No problem Jellcent, just want to help :):

You should a "note" in your thread and say "you need to copy your Model/World folder from your resource to the client".

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You should a "note" in your thread and say "you need to copy your Model/World folder from your resource to the client".

They already know how to do that. People that doesn't know what to do, they're just not using their puny little brains.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not see my server download files you would like to test my server files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I do not see my server download files you would like to test my server files

I think no, we have our own server files now and we'll update and upgrade them ourselves. Thank you though....

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
It's pretty big. You've made the client clean and fast (by putting everything in neat .resses 'n such)?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's pretty big. You've made the client clean and fast (by putting everything in neat .resses 'n such)?
Code:

It's actually from the client link from youtube. Like I said, I just want to share it so people won't have to spend time looking for a working v17 Client :wink:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So.. umm what do we do after we download the server files and source (in Max98's case)

Seem to be a lack of tutorial for that.
Im guessing its not noob friendly to be preping our own client?

Is the "source" the client?

PS: sorry if this isnt suppose to be here

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So.. umm what do we do after we download the server files and source (in Max98's case)

Seem to be a lack of tutorial for that.
Im guessing its not noob friendly to be preping our own client?

Is the "source" the client?

PS: sorry if this isnt suppose to be here

Actually the SOURCE is/are the files for customizing your server. The Client and the Source are not the same. The CLIENT is used for gaming. This is just only a release because the CLIENT is only responsible to run the game. The SOURCE has plenty of C++ codes that only computer professionals can understand. I don't have to make a tutorial for this because all you gotta do is to Download then Extract the files and put your Neuz on the Client's directory and there you go, you can play with Max98's Files and Intelligence's Files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i used INtelligence it also cause me this error's, maybe you can help me :(
2012/ 7/ 7 22:19:07 FileName Theme\Default\texMapMonster_Bahara.inc(9) : II_SYS_SYS_QUE_UNIQUEFRUIT Not Found. : II_SYS_SYS_QUE_UNIQUEFRUIT

1 MI_RUGALRIM 496 291 II_SYS_SYS_QUE_RIMSTAF

2012/ 7/ 7 22:19:07 FileName Theme\Default\texMapMonster_Bahara.inc(10) : II_SYS_SYS_QUE_RIMSTAFF Not Found. : II_SYS_SYS_QUE_RIMSTAFF

1 MI_RUGALRIMA 359 476 II_SYS_SYS_QUE_RIMACROWN

2012/ 7/ 7 22:19:07 FileName Theme\Default\texMapMonster_Bahara.inc(11) : II_SYS_SYS_QUE_RIMACROWN Not Found. : II_SYS_SYS_QUE_RIMACROWN

serialize 3 40 40 0 40 0 0

1 MI_RUGALHEAT01 7

2012/ 7/ 7 22:19:07 FileName Theme\Default\texMapMonster_Bahara.inc(14) : II_SYS_SYS_QUE_LUGALHORN Not Found. : II_SYS_SYS_QUE_LUGALHORN

1 MI_RUGALKUMA 525 557 II_SYS_SYS_QUE_LUGALFETTER

2012/ 7/ 7 22:19:07 FileName Theme\Default\texMapMonster_Bahara.inc(15) : II_SYS_SYS_QUE_LUGALFETTERS Not Found. : II_SYS_SYS_QUE_LUGALFETTERS

1 MI_RUGALWIN 719 298 II_SYS_SYS_QUE_LUGALFEATH

2012/ 7/ 7 22:19:07 FileName Theme\Default\texMapMonster_Bahara.inc(16) : II_SYS_SYS_QUE_LUGALFEATHER Not Found. : II_SYS_SYS_QUE_LUGALFEATHER

serialize 3 40 40 0 80 0 0

1 MI_RUGALHEAT02

2012/ 7/ 7 22:19:07 FileName Theme\Default\texMapMonster_Bahara.inc(19) : II_SYS_SYS_QUE_RIMACROWN Not Found. : II_SYS_SYS_QUE_RIMACROWN

1 MI_RUGALKUM 778 548 II_SYS_SYS_QUE_KUMCLOTH

2012/ 7/ 7 22:19:07 FileName Theme\Default\texMapMonster_Bahara.inc(20) : II_SYS_SYS_QUE_KUMCLOTH Not Found. : II_SYS_SYS_QUE_KUMCLOTH

1 MI_RUGALWIND02 561 557 II_SYS_SYS_QUE_LUGALFETTER

2012/ 7/ 7 22:19:07 FileName Theme\Default\texMapMonster_Bahara.inc(21) : II_SYS_SYS_QUE_LUGALFETTERS Not Found. : II_SYS_SYS_QUE_LUGALFETTERS

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Try to copy the WORLD folder of the client then Paste it on the WORLD folder from your Resource.

Some maps like bahara and grassland, those maps don't have the exact modifications, you must be able to copy the Model folder from eFlyff. If you're from Philippines and you're using PH Client, that fixes everything.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I made this thread because everyone is asking what Client they must use after downloading a bunch of server files like Intelligence's and Max98's Server Files.
Newbies and not only Newbies are asking what Client they must use, so here it is.

Client is available for Max98's and Intelligence's Server Files and other server files that is compatible with v17 :thumbup:

this client is the same what Audi use in his tut:? http://forum.ragezone.com/f724/make-flyff-private-server-v17-855965/

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That's because that tutorial is more Max98's Files dude. Read my release's description of whom this Client could be compatible with.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

hellow paps can you help me for may salt please:)
after i patch intel server,den i run ur client.i cannot login.logging incorrect. i use kikugalanet etc but olways incorrect logging.can you give me a salt for exaple "admin" pasword.the one who will run to intel server tnx:)))

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If you want to change your salt, you can do that by editing one of the files from your Source files.

Loyal Member
Reaction score
If you want to change your neuz salt. You need to open your neuz.cpp at your source/neuz/neuz.cpp and search for md5. Change all the szkey="hash code here" to the one you want to. If you don't understand, here is a video guide :p:!

Back