FlyFF Web By X-StreamFlyff

Joined
May 18, 2007
Messages
1,787
Reaction score
291
This is my custom made website. I made 60% of the template and 100% of the content and the actual codes to make the site work.

40% of the template came from a friend who makes websites.

Features

Ranking Page

Who's Online

Register Page


Here's a sample
the image code stretched out the page so just click the link.
[IMG]https://forum.ragezone.com/images/404_image.png[/IMG] [/CENTER]​
 

Attachments

uhmm is this good too?


SS:

Supicioso - FlyFF Web By X-StreamFlyff - RaGEZONE Forums
 

Attachments

  • min - FlyFF Web By X-StreamFlyff - RaGEZONE Forums
    mine.webp
    88.5 KB · Views: 3,140
Nice try cairo but these are 100% MINES, ther were on his site ONLY because he was hosting my server.
He threaten to release them, so I did myself. and I don't have the PSD's sorry, and there was no original banner, there wasn't one at all, I put it there. Some of the images which you can use to make new buttons are in the image folder. I just use photoshop to make your own.

Edit: WOW ultiextreame, you just guttered my site. lol
 
That was the whole point, I'm sick of looking at sites that has FlyFF toons pasted all over it.

Besides, if you don't like it, don't use it.
I gotta agree with you, All these "Flyff private server sites" Are all just copies of eachother.
 
Back