FlyFF Web By X-StreamFlyff

IF your on a router, port forward. make sure nothing else is using port 80. or w/e port your using.. and turn off windows firewall, it's a pain in the ass and does more harm then good. If you need a good firewall, get Comodo.

sir can you help I want to put another tab in the menu but the menu 19@17 cannot reach the menu16 XD
 
oh for gods sake! If you want a flyff template perhaps I should release my template with flash embedded which resembles jflyff's website. would that make everyone happy?

Dude if you plan on making websites for a living, you might want to consider laying off the gradients. It looks like someone threw a bunch of pipes on a webpage. You can find a lot of inspiration by googling web templates.

If its your first attempt, then I guess its a good start.
 
Omg new rookie coder :thumbdown:
Not protected for sql-inject...
I have edited the file for add protect for sql-inject


plop :8:
 
It was my first, and I purposely didn't add sql inject to it. Because I was pointing this towards people who actually knew php and could add it there selves. I'm not big on leechers

hey sir can u tell me what did you add??? I want also to know what is sql injection is (SOLVED I found 1 in MU section XD)
 
Last edited:
uHhh....theres the web that my friend made.......>_<
bUt 60% still not working mayb if it will be fully running he will release it xD.....

sample pic.............. :/:

Supicioso - FlyFF Web By X-StreamFlyff - RaGEZONE Forums
 
People like him give people that have Code Geass avatars a bad name. >_>

ouch XD for your info I dont know code geass when this stuff was release Im just new member in that time XD
I dont know anything in that time XD

My join date : Join Date
09-21-2008
This thread posted: 10-03-2008, 06:15 AM ( then I'm just active week end's only XD)
 
Back