• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Flyff Website2 By: Crush

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!

PS: Comment!

Thanks for me ~

( please tell me what too learn! and what I have too make better )

:thumbup:

Flyff website2 by: Crush
2011-03-29
14:53

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You could just as well release a CODE box with that website. Damn.

That takes less than 30 seconds to create. Now you just need to design and code it o_O

Should be removed. The only thing that website got to do with flyff is the banner which contain a buff pang.

the sound's resound echo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
-Sigh-
I'd normally tell you that this sucks badly, but I'm in a good mood.

Tips:
-Use a decent background, what flyff server would possibly like dog prints on their website? Doggy Flyff?
-Use more images, now its just dog prints & some text.
-You will have to learn some CSS and HTML to actually create a fun website. Do that first.
-Put some PHP in the website. There are enough scripts released on the forum already that you can just copy & paste. For example, a REAL online check-script, register, support and more.

There are much more thinks to give tips about, but I hope you will see these tips will help you into becoming a good website creator.

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just stop trying :D , no really.

First learn, and then release. Then you won't be flamed for example. Nobody will use this website. As Carbohydrates said, its terrible.

Sorry, but the truth suck sometimes..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

I'll work on: Html/css ! And make more funnyer!

Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think i will use it...and i will just design it on my own...anyway tnx for releasing it..^^

Back