FlyffStorm CMS v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because you have SQL Server 2008 and it isn't yet supported for that version. Before executing, try creating the WEBSITE_DBF database and removing the line that says to create that database from the SQL file.

I'm using SQL server 2005...

EDIT: How to I create the WEBSITE_DBF database? I only know restoring it and using bak files otherwise I can't.

EDIT: I got it! But now the install.php don't lemme proceed what am I missing?

Katsuro - FlyffStorm CMS v1 - RaGEZONE Forums


Uploaded with
 
Last edited:
It needs to be placed in the root directory.

As you can see in the URL, it's in the /storm/ directory, so take it out of there and put it in the folder that storm is in instead and it should work.
 
It needs to be placed in the root directory.

As you can see in the URL, it's in the /storm/ directory, so take it out of there and put it in the folder that storm is in instead and it should work.


Did that and now the images appear but it still says that I haven't created the database but I did.

here's a pic

Katsuro - FlyffStorm CMS v1 - RaGEZONE Forums


Uploaded with

What should I do now?
 
I got this:
Code:
 The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
          cookies.
 
Last edited:
Isearch an v14 cms, that don't work with v14 ..
Have you an cms which work with v14 :D?
Greetz RaptoxxD

I might look into a CMS that functions with version 14, but as of now, this one only works with version 15.

I got this:
Code:
 The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
          cookies.

It would help if I knew exactly where you encountered this error.
 
i get error when i execute WEBSITE_DBF -.-'

Oh that happened to me too... you need to create the database manually first then execute the code without the creating part of the database in the sql that should work. It worked for me.
 
I GET THIS ERROR:
Msg 102, Level 15, State 1, Line 1
Incorrect syntax near 'PRIMARY'.

WHEN I EXECUTE WEBSITE_DBF.sql
 
Last edited:
It's because you have SQL Server 2008 and it isn't yet supported for that version. Before executing, try creating the WEBSITE_DBF database and removing the line that says to create that database from the SQL file.
@carlos: Look at this, I've posted it several times before. Read the thread please...

@dvd70: You don't have MSSQL functions enabled. But if you do, then you don't have the correct ntwdblib.dll in your PHP's folder.
 
To activate Microsoft SQL Functions , Simply press search and search for the ini name php.ini . [MUST HAVE A WEB SERVER LIKE XAMPP , WAMP , Anything]

For More Information : For window xp user go start and press search all files and folders in all part of the file name : php.ini after you find it double click it and hold ctrl and press f , in that box type extension=php_mssql.dll and erase ; in front of the extension=php_mssql.dll. and save and exit and restart your web server ,

Happy Flyffing !
 
Katsuro - FlyffStorm CMS v1 - RaGEZONE Forums


What the hell is the problem?
Already inserted the databse info but now I get this on step 2.
 
Last edited:
Teachery, I've the same problem of one of first posts... When i going to website, i'ven't MSSQL Function not checked... but... how i can activate them?...

now i've another problem,... quen on WAMP Server 2.0i i click on Localhost, Firefox say me that there it cannot "create" a connection with localhost... how i can solve this?

Note: I've active php extension, php_mssql and php_pdo_mssql

EDIT:
if on Versions, I Put the 5.3.0, the istallation Works, but the MSSQL function is not checked, but if I Put 5.3.1, it don't works... :( help me please!!!

EDIT 2:
I've execute the WEBSITE_DBF.sql, but in the query, if i not thelete the "ON PRIMARY" in the row "Create Database [dbo].[WEBSITE_DBF]", the MSSQL say me an error, but if i delete it, there's no create tabs on new Database! .-.
 
Last edited:
It's because you haven't executed the SQL file...

Where? I did it in MSSQL and no problem do I need to execute somewhere else?

EDIT: Treachery, the sql file you have create doesn't work, I had to create the database manually and put on the top of the sql file USE [WEBSITE_DBF] to add the procedures and stuff.


---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Teachery, I've the same problem of one of first posts... When i going to website, i'ven't MSSQL Function not checked... but... how i can activate them?...

now i've another problem,... quen on WAMP Server 2.0i i click on Localhost, Firefox say me that there it cannot "create" a connection with localhost... how i can solve this?

Note: I've active php extension, php_mssql and php_pdo_mssql

EDIT:
if on Versions, I Put the 5.3.0, the istallation Works, but the MSSQL function is not checked, but if I Put 5.3.1, it don't works... :( help me please!!!

EDIT 2:
I've execute the WEBSITE_DBF.sql, but in the query, if i not thelete the "ON PRIMARY" in the row "Create Database [dbo].[WEBSITE_DBF]", the MSSQL say me an error, but if i delete it, there's no create tabs on new Database! .-.

create the databse manually and execute the query without the create database part.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back