FlyffStorm CMS v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
 if(!eregi("^([0-9a-z])+$", $v))



It will be fixed for sure try it!!

or if u r pro about put the (!eregi function

you can try go here :
 
Last edited:
Suggestion

Can i suggest to you treachery in your work in v2 that can you add/change a pop-up box message after clicking REGISTER button in register page when account name is already exist.

Because even the account name is already exist, when i click register, there's a pop-up box message says Congratulations you can play bla bla bla with this account! but yeah it wouldn't register/put in database, but it confuse to the people right?

Also in putting email address. Even the email add is already registered, it can register in the account..

Hope this will fix... BTW! Thanks for this CMS...:thumbup:
 
Last edited:
That's because your PHP version is 5.3.x and the eregi function used in FlyffStorm is depricated in 5.3.x.

If you downgrade to something less than 5.3.x, then this problem will go away.
 
That's because your PHP version is 5.3.x and the eregi function used in FlyffStorm is depricated in 5.3.x.

If you downgrade to something less than 5.3.x, then this problem will go away.

You don't need to downgrade... who know just a bit of php can notice the @ god!!!!

the eregi function works perfectly for all php versions but the php team didn't like that command so they just putted that annoying error which can be eliminated easly

try this nabs:
if(@!eregi("^([0-9a-z])+$", $v))
 
That won't work, dvd70. If you do that, the eregi function still won't work correctly, as it will always return true as it's deprecated. You have to either downgrade PHP to wait for me to fix it for v2.
 
It works..Even my PHP is 5.3...

Try this...

For the account deprecated, go to inc/reload.php on line 199

BEFORE:

Code:
if (!eregi("^([0-9a-z])+$", $v)){

AFTER:

Code:
if (@!eregi("^([0-9a-z])+$", $v)){

For the email deprecated, go to inc/classes.php on line 532

BEFORE:

Code:
return eregi($regex, $email);

AFTER:

Code:
return @eregi($regex, $email);

Hope i helped :P:

But the problem is..even the account is already registered when i click REGISTER button after i filled up all the requirements, it says "Congratulation, you can play bla bla bla! but yeah it may not put in database because of already registered account name..But it confusing.. :wink:
 
Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in C:\wamp\www\inc\classes.php on line 211

This problem, I think is a False positive if there is such a thing
the number never stays the same.

it comes up with 236, 260, 211, 257

on every page except when I'm inside the panel. or when people are on the registration page.
 
Ok something happened. Our internet went out the other day and I had to reset all the ports.

Needless to say it fucked up the flyff storm. I had to re-install wamp firstly and I followed the guide on upgrading it and completed that step.

I deleted the database and executed the sql no problem.

when. I go to the install.php page I get these two errors
Code:
Notice: Undefined index: step in C:\wamp\www\install.php on line 4

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\wamp\www\config.php on line 10


If I take out the folder config.php I just get the picture of SQL functions unchecked.

Yes I double checked the wamp everything is upgraded using the latest php extensions and the SQL database ran ok with no problems.

I followed through your guide again step by step. Twice by that i mean when it didn't work I DELETED everything again and re-did everything to make sure I didn't mess up.

so..whats the problem

i wanted to say I did try commenting out that line with the // then it gives me the same error message for line 11. then again with storm v1. I read your note not to edit anything so i just undid it and came here to seek guidance.
 
Last edited:
read what is says:
Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\wamp\www\config.php on line 10
So your php_mssql.dll isn't activated in your php.ini.
So do that and restart it :)
And make sure your php isn't v5.3 or something because that makes it harder :P
 
Ok something happened. Our internet went out the other day and I had to reset all the ports.

Needless to say it fucked up the flyff storm. I had to re-install wamp firstly and I followed the guide on upgrading it and completed that step.

I deleted the database and executed the sql no problem.

when. I go to the install.php page I get these two errors
Code:
Notice: Undefined index: step in C:\wamp\www\install.php on line 4

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\wamp\www\config.php on line 10


If I take out the folder config.php I just get the picture of SQL functions unchecked.

Yes I double checked the wamp everything is upgraded using the latest php extensions and the SQL database ran ok with no problems.

I followed through your guide again step by step. Twice by that i mean when it didn't work I DELETED everything again and re-did everything to make sure I didn't mess up.

so..whats the problem

i wanted to say I did try commenting out that line with the // then it gives me the same error message for line 11. then again with storm v1. I read your note not to edit anything so i just undid it and came here to seek guidance.

You need to upgrade your ntwdblib.dll file in your PHP bin folder. Google it for a download.

Added an Error Support fix for this error to the original post.
 
Last edited:
That won't work, dvd70. If you do that, the eregi function still won't work correctly, as it will always return true as it's deprecated. You have to either downgrade PHP to wait for me to fix it for v2.
If I downgrade it, it wont be able to link to mssql and It worked fine for me! Oh, and ctby you have just copied what everyone said lol.
 
I got this:
Code:
 The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.

This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept
          cookies.

It would help if I knew exactly where you encountered this error.

In regards to this error, I get it after entering my Sql server info, then takes me to the page confirming the connection was successful. Then I hit the proceed button, and then get the "error" posted above. And in order to start the install over again, i have to delete the config file. Hopefully you know what could be causing this.

Side note: First time around I didn't get that error, but I messed something up, and deleted all the files, and then restarted fresh. Then the second time is when I ran into this problem.
 
In regards to this error, I get it after entering my Sql server info, then takes me to the page confirming the connection was successful. Then I hit the proceed button, and then get the "error" posted above. And in order to start the install over again, i have to delete the config file. Hopefully you know what could be causing this.

Side note: First time around I didn't get that error, but I messed something up, and deleted all the files, and then restarted fresh. Then the second time is when I ran into this problem.

F**k this errors a betch. LOL :) Ummm. Did you manually create WEBSITE_DBF ? or.. execute the query? I manually created it and that seemed to get rid of the problem, also. Run MSQL as admin.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back