• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Flying Sword...Weapon Modification Tests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So okay thought I would show off some of the Client editing fun I have had..This first one is a sword modified in the zms in blender..used the Sparks Zms converter changed the file to .obj imported it to blender and edited the size, imported the zmd skeleton and positioned the model again blender then weight painted the model to the Pelvis bone so there wouldn't be any model skewing when the sword loads in-game (weight painting your model is very important when you add weight to the model it is then associated to the bone you select while weight painting. In this case I selected the Pelvis bone (which is the default primary connection bone) and weight the whole model to this bone. Exported and reconverted the model to Zms format. So here is the in-game test.

Now this is just total nonsense fun...Here I converted Gigantic Wave launcher model into a pair of Katars then edited the attack animation entrys in the stbs to make this ...lol don't even know how to describe this except that I just wanted to see if I could do it...Here's the vid

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks! :w00t: Was thinking about creating some Client editing tutorials ...Probably post them in that deserted topic section Client Editing :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That would be great AnimalCrackerz, guess most of the people can learn something about a tut like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back