• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

FNR 28/01/2007 1.02N Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HexaMaster Do you how add new items to shop?May be you have shop editor special...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
crywolf event,jewel of harmony,fenrir mix and new skills working??
thx and u are very good fenix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gostria staff to know as to add to the new magic of Elf if somebody to know and can teach to ece of fish ai in the forum….

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to add the new elf skill, just change the 24 in a bow to 77, but the new skill is completly useless i prefer triple shot a lot more (i mean the skill damages you, and all it does is stop arrow consuption wich the 2 latest bows already have so... it sucks really.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hum i don't know why but sometimes i can't buy stuff from shops, and other times i can (really confused), will post what i find about this when i fix, i also can't "M" move, GM move works fine, new skills work fine, kantru map working (not event), can't get jewel of harmony to work.

many of my problems maybe because of old client (my trafic is throught the roof can't download new one). All bugs i find i will post.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hum i don't know why but sometimes i can't buy stuff from shops, and other times i can (really confused), will post what i find about this when i fix, i also can't "M" move, GM move works fine, new skills work fine, kantru map working (not event), can't get jewel of harmony to work.

many of my problems maybe because of old client (my trafic is throught the roof can't download new one). All bugs i find i will post.

If you are using for example 1.02K client with only main patch, then you can wait these froblems. I recommend you to use 1.02 Full client with main included in server files (maybe try to rename it to 7cmain.exe, but for me it works correctly except rename)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm using 1.02R+ client.

Ok here is something for people who want new skills

-- New DL Scroll:
-- Add to any shop:
12 35 0 1 0 0 0

-- New Elf Skill (IT SUCKS!!!)
-- In item(Kor).txt change (22 can be changed to another bow):
22 1 24 2 4 1 1 1
-- To:
22 1 77 2 4 1 1 1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok new info i found, you don't need to put new elf skill on a bow, i think it's automaticly learned when you Become Muse Elf.
It seems i can't buy items from just one shop, wich is the one i put fenrir and new potions (-.-'), can't use new NPC's, don't have them translated yet so i don't know the problem. Changing Main to 7cmain.exe makes no diference

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm using 1.02R+ client.

Ok here is something for people who want new skills

-- New DL Scroll:
-- Add to any shop:
12 35 0 1 0 0 0

-- New Elf Skill (IT SUCKS!!!)
-- In item(Kor).txt change (22 can be changed to another bow):
22 1 24 2 4 1 1 1
-- To:
22 1 77 2 4 1 1 1

dont not work to me, (the skill for elf T.T)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you don't have to change bow maurioski sorry, it should work, but the correct way is just to to elf - muse elf quest

Twilight Mu Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Mirror for files:

Back