For the lols

Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Nov 25, 2008
Messages
180
Reaction score
2
Well, I just re-read that Timmy hacked video. And thought to myself 'why do I have two images of accounts I hacked on my desktop, and I'm not showing them too people?' So here goes, LOL
Ein - Two level 99s
TehByte - For the lols - RaGEZONE Forums

Zwei - 4.2M, whip, full dragon, level 110
TehByte - For the lols - RaGEZONE Forums


I would just like to notify you that the accounts were recovered, both accounts had recoveries that were set about a week before I hacked them.

I did not use them to play on, I just wanted to see if a script worked.

But yeh, just shows you CAN hack RS accounts quite easily, even an idiot like me can xD
 
It is called Orion. It logs in to the runescape database but outputs the usernames that you have wrote the password to. So, it's quite useful. But I also used phishing when I did it, stupid noobs not knowing about 525+ clients ;D

So yeh, there you go ;D
 
Indeed, I hacked an account, within two days it was recovered.

Just hacked a new one, 22M, 93 wc, no recoveries. So yeh, you can hit the jackpot. I mostly phish for the acc's though
 
Lmao, I hacked this noob that logged out like a hour before I hacked them, dropped their items and gave them my acc user. They were crying to me to get them their items back. But they couldn't report me, so I just LOLd ;D
 
Back