Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

For the newbie who need files for practicing

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Upon observation, Random agent and field bugtrap will occured, not recommended for server up, this is strictly for practicing only.

I am experiencing random bugtrap after a few days on my server. After closing the bugtrap error, the server will just shut off. How would I fix it? I can't track the logs whenever it closes.

Edit: I'm not using this source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix this issue. Pet skill not working after learn. there is no skill shown on pet window.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[NEWBIE] ANY HELP WITH ERROR?

I ALREADY REPLACE THE COMMENT.INI

what should i do?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Here you go! Compatible Comment.ini Enjoy!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Cyrill do you accept tutorial? I need help to practice to develop my own server :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found a bug on this client. Everytime i loot gold and check my inventory its still zero but if i log out and log in again the gold will show up. How to fix this?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
what is pk announce? is this pk streak ? or pk display?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to run the game? I already change the ip of server and param. when i click the finish nothing will happen.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please share you launcher..
i can't connect ingame using VPS. All the CFG are configured correctly and all the exe are working. i already turn off the windows firewall on vps. i also change the ip on param. am i missing something?
aizen00 - For the newbie who need files for practicing - RaGEZONE Forums

Please share you launcher..
i can't connect ingame using VPS. All the CFG are configured correctly and all the exe are working. i already turn off the windows firewall on vps. i also change the ip on param. am i missing something?
aizen00 - For the newbie who need files for practicing - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone share working database again? Ut seems that the files uploaded before had been removed. Thanks in advance

Back