Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forgot my msn password >.>

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I changed my MSN messenger password about a month ago, but I didn't memorize it because I just had Messenger remember it. And I formated my computer today, and I can't remember the damn password >.>!!!

And get this, on their "Forget your password?" they have your password SENT to your email. Now wtf, how the hell are you going to get into your email if you can't remember your password? Rofl.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't think I set one..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
reset you're password on the site, answer the secret question and reset the pass.

tis what I did.

Yeah, it's my favorite teacher. And I set that like 3 years ago. I can't remember that >.>

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Damnit >.<

Leo

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No, you're not screwed. I had that problem one year ago. You must e-mail hotmail support and then, they will ask you questions like : When was your account made? What was the name you used and questions like this. I got my password reseted successfully. :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No, you're not screwed. I had that problem one year ago. You must e-mail hotmail support and then, they will ask you questions like : When was your account made? What was the name you used and questions like this. I got my password reseted successfully. :)

I searched all night for a contact link on MSN live, but couldn't find it. I'll do hotmail when I get home.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Unlucky, just do what Leo said, 'tis probably the only option you have in your case -,-

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I can't find the contact email for Hotmail/Msn >.>

Back