• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Forsaken World GM Commands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have the Forsaken World Gm Commands?
I know about the Ctrl+G brings up Gm Console
The Iweb has no Place to insert the items and is not Fully working.
Does anyone know the gm commands or have a working and updated Iweb that can add items to
characters? or a good guide on how to give characters items?:?::?:

PS.
i am using these server and client files
http://forum.ragezone.com/f111/release-forsaken-world-0-84-a-845367/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
U cant send items via gm console or iweb as it limited to coins,lvl etc.The best way to get and add items its the marketplace.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok thank you that helps out alot. so i just add all my items to the gshop and have them for leaves right?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea , be carefull some items cant be added to cs or can produce data mismatch version and u get server in metanence state.ps:after ur done copy gshop.data the modified one u did to server side and client side.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where do i find the dds path so i can match the items dds with the gshop so it show the correct picture for the item i put in the gshop?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My file Gshop.data added items, GM Jobs points, GM max reputation, full set level 80 Vampire, material craft... :laugh:
Nice...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its nice but i cant use it because i am using trexsh's server and it need the gshop.data with the bypass

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using trexsh's sever :mellow: copy gshop.data to server side and client side by WinSCP :mellow: restart sever, join...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do it again, copy gshop.data to server (/root/phprap/gamed/) and client :mellow:
Restart sever...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Copy wrong --> "Client version is too old" ! :mellow:
Fix :
1/ Run sever : login : ... , pass : ... (Type in and do nothing more)
2/ Open WinSCP, copy gshop.data (or elements.data if you edit it) to sever ( /root/phprap/gamed/ )
3/ Copy gshop.data to client ( in folder "data" )
4/ Run sever... or restart sever
OK...:wink:
First, i also like that "client version too old" (copy wrong) :laugh:

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@qevins: Be sure that u edited right as i told u in one of my posts also make sure ur gshop.data have 0777 permisions after u added it to server side.If its still dosent work post a screenshot pls .
@Vipper007: i like ur avatar xD.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK Fixed for " Client Version is to old "
Now , I have New Error " Incorect Account or Password " but i already register account :(
and cannot connect mysql :( help me :thumbup1:

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Seems ur auth cant talk with mysql , be sure table on server files auth have the correct password and database name.On the fw files its kinda old (0.84) so u might try to wait and try login 3 times and it will work i had this prob too.
ps:another hint try to done use caps on password when u register.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
THANK YOU PROBLEM SOLVED

Wardeng - Forsaken World GM Commands - RaGEZONE Forums

:eek:tt1::eek:tt1:

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yeah share would be great and thanks for the gshop, the gear ids will save me some time so ty

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back