Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forsaken World [ Server Files ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I really have a hard time trying to understand. I think I need to do it all over again.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The files are not for sale because you don't have them! It's like the old saga of 1.4.4 PW files, you have someone above you charging % of your income and can shut you down with a mouse click! We all know that....

LOL, Sounds like your jealous. It doesn't matter either way because Fyyre does a good job, so have fun with outdated broken files.

Lol you posted these broken incomplete files and have not helped anyone with you smart remarks. Seems to me that you just wanted us to figure them out and fix them for you. But problem is they are near impossible to download and incomplete. Is impossible to fix all the problems with these files. We need an effort like we had working on Shaiya. where people actually helped each other. This thread is full of nonsence and crap. with this effort you will never figure out these files.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ive been developing games for over 30years. and i have never seen such a thread as this long shenanigans session. The files are not downloadable and some even have virus attached to it.

and the original poster responds in an unprofessional manner, with "hope you have fun with these broken files" should tell you all something.
The files are impossible to download and they are incomplete and bugged. This is a joke thread.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This files working good, any know how can i do work whit the Halcyon (nightfall) client? i download the client but when i try i dont have ping, and whit the client release in that pack i have a good ping, i have edit another file or a miss something?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back