Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Forwading Port On Routers

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Without knowing the exact make and model of your router we can't give you much help as the method is likely to be different on yours to other people's routers. DMZ is not a good choice so switch that off and then forward just the individual ports you need to the centos IP. Windows firewall won't affect this so you can ignore that.

See if you can find a guide for your specific router below as there are lots of guides done for specific hardware.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
do you need to forward modem? lol sorry if i sound stupied no one really told me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I using Modem+router Brand Linksys....can help me how to setting this modem for open port...
i already open DMZ.....

can explent me more.....and what port must open

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have a ZyXEL Router. Actually, my problem is, that I cant enter the config page, BECAUSE, I dont have the ID and Pass for the site, I get to the config page from. Then someone might say:"Just write your Default Gateway in ur adress bar" Well thats not what I mean! I have to login at cybercity.dk, because, they are the provider of my internet, and no matter what router I have, I have to login there. And I dont have the Id and Pass, because my dad wont give it to me..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a question. i'm running both windows 2003 & centos on my real windows xp. My LAN ip for real windows xp is 192.168.1.101; however, the IP for windows 2003 & centos are 192.168.88.129 and 192.168.88.128 respectively. And when i go to port forwarding page, i only see forward ports to 192.168.1.xxx. The topic tells me to forward to Centos IP which is 192.168.88.128. How am i gonna do that if only 192.168.1.xxx appears as the IP that should be forwarded to?

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score

Back