+Fotress L2J 

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Well guys, I've been having some issues with my fortress system.

1st - The knight's epaulletes are not dropping from killed guards.
2nd - The doors from the command barracks are not working
3rd - Some npcs are not working, like the Detetion guard
4th - The Special Envoy to sign up with a nearby castle is not spawning after the siege ends =/

pls help
 
Re: [help]Fotress

I believe this is still bugged right now.... if u are using l2jfree then i believe only demonspine or something like that is the only one working. Have not tested this but i do know fortresses are not fully implemented yet at least for the public
 
Upvote 0
Re: [help]Fotress

They are not implemented on L2J or any of the forks (L2JFree,L2Emu,etc...)
I guess that they are a bit too busy with other projects at the moment (i.e: the instanced dungeons and such)
If one of you guys feels like programming one or 2 more however, it would be greatly appreciated by the community.
 
Upvote 0
Re: [help]Fotress

i wonder how many are "they'?
if i'd know python and java more, i could probably try and see if i could fix some of them, but yeah... got a lot to learn before that
anyways, bout the knights epaulettes, i think its the easiest part to add them in the drop
also, about the doors, in l2jfree there's a file in dist/data named door.csv, check if those doors are added in it
 
Upvote 0
Re: [help]Fotress

i wonder how many are "they'?
if i'd know python and java more, i could probably try and see if i could fix some of them, but yeah... got a lot to learn before that
anyways, bout the knights epaulettes, i think its the easiest part to add them in the drop
also, about the doors, in l2jfree there's a file in dist/data named door.csv, check if those doors are added in it

the door.csv is essentially the same file in L2J, L2JFree and L2Emu

Also, I think that since one fortress is programmed already, it's more a question of copy-paste to get the other ones working (but it will require some basic knowledge in Java). After the new year, I'll see if someone in my team has the time to look into this... but I make no promises as we have a ton of other projects on the go.
 
Upvote 0
this problem I have ti to , but i can make the rest of fortresses work like a siege ,but, it is still a "but" here :D , the NPC 's wont work after u get the fort , so only siege will work !
 
Upvote 0
yes i get the same "bug" only castles will work fortresses won't work. I think it's DragonSpine the one Tyerial was talking about.
 
Upvote 0
Back