• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Found crossfire server files on internet (not tested)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys
i found this cf server files on the internet but i
have no idea how it works !
seems they are complete 80% if any one know how to compile them and run the server pls share it with us
some images

shehabdasten - Found  crossfire server files on internet (not tested) - RaGEZONE Forums

shehabdasten - Found  crossfire server files on internet (not tested) - RaGEZONE Forums

download:

password:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[DBUID]UID1 = jdP+fSwRwrGM0LrwkXdjUID2 = gJdcCpoRJv/Th55rMtVVUID3 = jdP+fSwRwrGM0LrwkXdjUID4 = jdP+fSwRwrGM0LrwkXdjUID5 = jdP+fSwRwrGM0LrwkXdj[DBPWD]PWD1 = wSknV3sRUbnitelT/ycvPWD2 = HKUbOPgRZRPa9H19njWAPWD3 = HKUbOPgRZRPa9H19njWAPWD4 = HKUbOPgRZRPa9H19njWAPWD5 = HKUbOPgRZRPa9H19njWAput gdbgw.ini in C:/windowssaycfsaycfusername and passall decrypted SQL account password is saycf

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
  • 1. First add the Lib folder to the environment variable
  • 2. GBDGW.ini,DBGWMGR.INI file in C: \ windows
  • 3. Start PMS first and then gdbgw
  • 4. The encrypted account and password of gdbgw is saycf .
  • Just create the password of saycf account in the database
  • 5. The encrypted account plaintext of HA is blahblah,
  • and the encrypted password plaintext is c0mplex!!pw

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm can u help us making private server contact me Mark.js#1447

Last edited:
Back