Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

FPS Game, Rigid World.

Reaction score
cool goodluck with the rest :)
Thanks, we are making quite some progress, atm mostly working on fixing all the textures and polishing up the models + animations etc.

Also we have some more voice acting to record and fix in soundbooth, but after that we should be done with the Demo ^^.

Master Summoner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
looking forward to that demo
Just saw the pics on the front and it looks awesome :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
looking forward to that demo
Just saw the pics on the front and it looks awesome :D

Glad to hear you think so!
Here are some more pics:
Justei - FPS Game, Rigid World. - RaGEZONE Forums
:w00t:

Last edited:

x42

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Just a fast update:
We have added some more animations, been working on the objective handling etc, and working on grenades etc so players can use em.

Grenades?
Oh hell yes.

As long as I can see pieces of my enemy flying all over the place, game is good.

Reaction score
Grenades?
Oh hell yes.

As long as I can see pieces of my enemy flying all over the place, game is good.

Haha yeah, well I've added so that you throw a grenade and it's using physics as well so depending on angle you throw it will go far/short and bounce off objects etc :p. Adding em in a vector so they have individual timers so they explode when they should etc.

Tough part will be making the animation nice, considering using particle effects with a wide spread combining fire and smoke.

x42

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Haha yeah, well I've added so that you throw a grenade and it's using physics as well so depending on angle you throw it will go far/short and bounce off objects etc :p. Adding em in a vector so they have individual timers so they explode when they should etc.

Tough part will be making the animation nice, considering using particle effects with a wide spread combining fire and smoke.

Sound cool :) Can't wait to see the end result.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is actually pretty nice. If it ever does come out, I'll definitely try it.

Reaction score
That's pretty badass, I won't lie :)
Thanks, the designer made it :) (Hamstr).
I'm happy with it as well, hopefully were gonna have more and more concept art to show you guys over the coming weeks ^^.

Still workin on the demo, gonna take a while to get it fully done to a point where we wanna release it, now with me getting a new job etc I have even less time to work on it :/.

Reaction score
Status Update:
We havent been able to do so much recently because we are both very busy with school, the project is going forward, but it's a bit stalled at the moment, not much left for the demo to be released, but we wanna make sure it's as good as it can get.

Just so u know, we will be giving this project into our teachers on monday, hopefully we get a good grade out of what we got so far.

We will also be releasing a website where you can follow our steps as we go on with the game development. Like a facebook wall/Twitter wall.

Reaction score
Renders of a weapon that's in progress. (Attachment).

Were handing in our assignment (The demo) today, it's not fully finished. But it's good enough to get us an A.
We might release the demo pretty soon like this anyway if were happy with it.

So for now, enjoy these renders of the newest weapon. (It's a sniper rifle lol).

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Renders of a weapon that's in progress. (Attachment).

Were handing in our assignment (The demo) today, it's not fully finished. But it's good enough to get us an A.
We might release the demo pretty soon like this anyway if were happy with it.

So for now, enjoy these renders of the newest weapon. (It's a sniper rifle lol).

It looks amazing! Get some detailed color on it, and you're golden ;)

Back