• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Franklin D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello people from RaGEZONE, I'm Franklin and I'm 17 years old.

I like to do things with designing, and learning things about designing.
First I was interested in making website's, but there was no one who could learn me much about that, I just know a little bit of HTML and CSS, and thats it..

I'm living in the Netherlands with only my mother, my dad died before I came to earth..
I don't have problem or whatever, because I never knew who that guy is (okay its my dad.. but yeah.)
My English isn't that good, I'm joining English forums to learn more about it..

I guess I'll post the most things in the 'Graphic' section, and just look around for some nice things, not that I'll post or whatever.
I also wan't to make a few tutorials about making graphics, and I'll post them soon here at the forums.

I also like to play Minecraft, Habbo and a little bit of RuneScape.
Honestly my last time at Habbo was about a year ago. But I still play some retro's.
Minecraft is the game I play the most, only creative mode because I like to build thing in to it.

So.. This was my bad introduction topic,
Byebye.

Back