Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Free and Open Source CMS (Azuriom)

Inactive
Reaction score
alright!, thanks i didn't know that, but then i'll try to go back with xamp to 8.0. oh man,
the way is still long to release your V22 Source with some upgrades >o<

Use & , you'll also need to install to use this cms with xampp.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Use & , you'll also need to install to use this cms with xampp.
i can't say anything except that this ketchup is fire, my third time that he saving me :blushing: i am happy if i can give someday some stuff back for this community.

333333 - Free and Open Source CMS (Azuriom) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so i got this working. the only problem is I don't know what should I put in commands to send an item to my character.

can you give me an example on what command should i put in Moonstone?

----EDIT----

Got it fully working now.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awesome! Thank you for this... I have fully function website now! 100% recommended!

Inactive
Reaction score
looking forward for the upcoming video tutorial on this files., :D

I didn't see anyone in this thread mention releasing a video o.o

Either way this is pretty straight forward and basic.

I attached a quick guide for those who need it, I would post it but ragezone blocks it due to wording lol.

So grab it below

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I attached a quick guide for those who need it, I would post it but ragezone blocks it due to wording lol.

So grab it below

how about the database on the zuriom website,? thanks for this straight forward and basic. guide.,
whow ever i don't know how to add new instance on sql and how to work run since the user and password sa and etc.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how about the database on the zuriom website,? thanks for this straight forward and basic. guide.,
whow ever i don't know how to add new instance on sql and how to work run since the user and password sa and etc.
You need to use MySQL for azuriom. Which is already installed with xampp or any other webservers.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how about the database on the website?
Why don't you try that out and see? And I'm not saying it in a bad way don't take this personal.
You can try to install it and understand how & why things work out .
Waiting for answers so you could step up to do it is a waste of time.

Anyway as I said Unlike, the old platform of websites database does not stored in MSSQL .
You install it in MySQL which comes with any webserver you'd use and it performs its linking on its own.
Try to install it, If you have issues then quote me I'll do my best to help you.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
mm from the latest version from the flyff theme on github is give the error: This theme is not updated yet for Azuriom 1.0.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

So grab it below

hi,Ketchup,so if i use your [VS22]-V18.2 server files,also can follow this basicinstall? thanks !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for your contributions to this CMS! I actually set it up and it's working beautifully. I'm trying to figure out how the command gets send to the game so I can develop a GM tool for sending items to players or to myself for testing, but going through everything was just making my eyes bleed. lol

Either way, I'm glad this is available and it works well. I had some trouble setting up everything at first, but I was also falling asleep when I was trying to do this. Once I had some sleep, everything went well! Got the money/server currency working and it sends the items without issue. Keep up the great work!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I signed up for an id on the web, can't log in to the game.
MD5 is correct

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I try'd to follow this steps:

and i got this in-game

Follow up question how to add items in admin panel?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where can I get older versions of azuriom? The latest ones require php 8 or higher

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
will this work on local test? done adding it in source and installation, no more errors but it just appears blank in game shop

currently using localhost/ 127.0.0.1

Back