Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Free MuOnline Server Setup Service for Beginners

Newbie Spellweaver
[VIP] Advertiser
Reaction score
hallo can you accept my invite on skype ? anastasijaa35

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hola que tal disculpa quería saber si puedes ayudarme a abrir los puertos, tengo unos problemas con el gameserver después de un rato se cierra sin decir nada ni carteles de error, y el otro problema es los poderes del mago no sacan nada y en el blood castle no veo las alas de los personajes gracias de antemano :D

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hola que tal disculpa quería saber si puedes ayudarme a abrir los puertos, tengo unos problemas con el gameserver después de un rato se cierra sin decir nada ni carteles de error, y el otro problema es los poderes del mago no sacan nada y en el blood castle no veo las alas de los personajes gracias de antemano :D
el problema con los skills del mago esta en el player.bmd (si tienes stats 32k o 65k), el error del blood castle es por que entras con un pj que es GM esto pasa en todos los files TT, lo del game server puede ser cosa de ODBC o configuraste mal los files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Karli,
I am new member of this forum but I a MU lover. I play it 10 years ago and still play it for now. I really love the classic MU like Season 2.
Webzen was stopped support MU server in my country, and i want to reopen a server (total free for all payers who love Mu like me).
I was research and try to install some version of Mu season 2 in my PC but it cannot work correctly.
one of my reference is:
when i click to subserver for login, it disconnected from server and I stop there.
Could you share with me your knowledge about MU and give me some recommend for MU season 2 server? If you have the stable version of it is really good.

Thanks and best regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Karli,
I mean in server, you have some sub-server. when I click on server. it disconnected.
And other question: I plan to buy a VPS, I was read other post from you here https://forum.ragezone.com/f192/successfull-muonline-server-1069235/
i want to buy a VPS for my game server. could you help me understand service from that site and what best server I should buy? what the OS and software I should install (include SQL server).
here is my Skype: truong_minh_song
email: truongminhsong@gmail.com
I hope have a change to talk with you more to make my dream come true. I have big dream to make a free MU server in my country!
Regards
Song Truong

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there Karli and friends,
Old visitor here of this forum. I played since 2004 :D
I successfully setup private server of mine last 2010 but didnt find the right server files/settings I want.
Now I wanted to setup again with your help guys.
I'm looking for the classic MU .97d+99 of low rate/xp same as now defuct thegame or ******** MU setup.

Ill setup the PC once I received positive replies. Thanks in advance!

It will be a great opportunity and experience to share this game with my buddies, how cool this game and version is.

Reaction score
hey Yhojz, 97d99 its easier to setup nothing alot to configure etc, u just need good antihack /live guard or UGk or whatever else u can find that can be useful to protect ur server, also good host with ddos protection and a website hosted on webhost (remotely on ur gameserver) if possible ofc if no it might be not be that bad being hosted on the same host.

just go with it and try / test/ research for issues etc, u will remember again the way of installing right =) ?

good luck.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi there Karli. Somebody pm'd me "DecodeFiles" to contact you in skype.

Is this you??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Karli,
I was created a server and server run well. My client I can see the server also but when I clicked on server to log in, it disconnect immediately.
It is MU season 2 from this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eql_aBYYwc8
Here is my Server information:
IP: 195.154.17.124
clientExeVersion =1.02.03
ClientExeSerial =muservicesinfoss

Window server 2003
SQL server 2008

KarLi - Free MuOnline Server Setup Service for Beginners - RaGEZONE Forums
KarLi - Free MuOnline Server Setup Service for Beginners - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello. Can you help me Restore database. Please :((
my TeamViewer: 264 070 229. Pass: 9821
Im waiting you...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, KarLi

I am ready for this.
own host and teamviwer, I am looking for latest season what you have.
Already added you skype id.

hope you answer.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
KarLi, if I bought from somewhere like Wholesaleinternet.net, what would be the right plan? Is that site even a possibility? If you could please add me on Skype at ariecos to help me with this, I'd really appreciate it. I'd be using s8e2, the files are up on RZ now. Or anything after s6.

Back